The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (
-   -   So this might be a dumb question but... (

ShannonSevenfold 05-08-2010 08:56 PM

So this might be a dumb question but...
Does a riser pad go under or over a normal AP pad? Sorry if that's a dumb question. :lol: I never had a need to use one before, but now I do and I have no idea if they go under or over. haha

MIEventer 05-08-2010 08:58 PM

This is not a dumb question :)

The riser pad goes over the regular saddle pad and under the saddle.

gypsygirl 05-08-2010 08:59 PM

the riser pad goes between the saddle and the regular saddle pad =]

ShannonSevenfold 05-08-2010 09:26 PM

Okay. Thanks guys! :D

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0