The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   I got a job!!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/i-got-job-54791/)

EventersBabe 05-11-2010 01:43 PM

I got a job!!!!

Hi guys,
Oh my gosh I got the best exciting news EVER!!!

So when I was 7 years old I had learned to ride at this horse-camp and I was riding there for many years until I was 18 and they closed. Well they recently opened back up. And I had called and talked to the girl in charge and told her that I had worked up there as a JR counsolor a few years ago I had ridden there for many years and was intrested in working again. And she said,
well i will send a application Its a $150.00 a week plus rm/brd/food costs everything.
:)

She sounded like I was gonna get hired. She asked me if I was intrested in the $150.00 a week I said, of course :)
So yeah I am sending an application in and I am hoping to find out next week. I may go up there in a few days to meet with the owners again we all have camp names so I am hoping I can have a camp name :)

upnover 05-11-2010 02:19 PM

Congrats!! VERY exciting!! Especially since youre future goals are to teach. Doing summer camp is a great start in that area.

My best friend was a wrangler at a camp in your state where everyone had nicknames. (i have a feeling it's probably the same one... :-)) It's funny to hear her tell stories though b/c she'll say, "once me and Yankee Doodle were playing around with this one horse..." She's not even sure she remembers the other counselor's real names!

EventersBabe 05-11-2010 02:20 PM

^ lol. It might be. Does she live in Dallas?

upnover 05-11-2010 02:21 PM

Close to it! Well, she used to. (this was a long time ago she was a counselor) Are the initials of the camp PC? :-)

EventersBabe 05-11-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upnover (Post 630500)
Close to it! Well, she used to. (this was a long time ago she was a counselor) Are the initials of the camp PC? :-)

Uhm.
I don't think so. lol!! Privat message me and tell me :)

eventerdrew 05-11-2010 07:11 PM

Congrats! I have a similar job. It's the best!

MIEventer 05-11-2010 08:20 PM

Congratulations on your new job!

EventersBabe 05-11-2010 08:32 PM

thank ya :)