The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/)
-   -   question for the fuller figured girls! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/question-fuller-figured-girls-55676/)

BrokenWings 05-23-2010 08:48 AM

question for the fuller figured girls!

Hello everyone (well, specifically the full figured ladies!!) I ride at a family barn, and quite frankly, my chest is stupid big. I am wondering, how do you keep your betties at bay when riding?? Even the trot is painful, I am going to end up with a black eye!

HowClever 05-23-2010 08:50 AM

sports bras! plural! I find 2 will do the trick, haha

White Foot 05-23-2010 09:02 AM

It's the worst! I wear a regular support bra, then I wear a sports bra over it!

I should just get them removed xD

catskinner 05-23-2010 09:15 AM

NOOOOOOOOO!!!:shock: lol

ridesapaintedpony 05-23-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Foot (Post 641420)

I should just get them removed xD

I am! Went to see a plastic surgeon and I more than qualify to have them taken back a few cup sizes. :-) I'm looking forward to being a B cup for the first time in my life.

BrokenWings 05-23-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ridesapaintedpony (Post 641590)
I am! Went to see a plastic surgeon and I more than qualify to have them taken back a few cup sizes. :-) I'm looking forward to being a B cup for the first time in my life.

once I lose some baby weight I hope they shrink, but I "double bag" and still bounce bounce bounce!! :(

ridesapaintedpony 05-23-2010 03:32 PM

I lost 40 pounds and gained a cup size. I was so upset!! lol

smrobs 05-23-2010 03:37 PM

Haha, I understand. I am not really that big (large C, small D) and unless I have a really good bra, riding at anything other than a walk on even a super smooth horse kills me. I am a firm believer in the high impact sports bras and I will not ride without one. They take a little getting used to cause they really smush everything but it is so much better than being sore at the end of a short ride.

BrokenWings 05-23-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smrobs (Post 641654)
Haha, I understand. I am not really that big (large C, small D) and unless I have a really good bra, riding at anything other than a walk on even a super smooth horse kills me. I am a firm believer in the high impact sports bras and I will not ride without one. They take a little getting used to cause they really smush everything but it is so much better than being sore at the end of a short ride.

I am a EE right now :( I have never heard of a High impact sports bra, where can I get such a marvelous thing? it's that or buy stocks in Duct tape!!

smrobs 05-23-2010 09:28 PM

LOL. You can get them at almost any store like Target, K-mart, or Wal-Mart. There is another thread on here somewhere that talks about a bra that some women have that is especially designed for equestrians, specifically dressage riders, and it is supposed to be really good.