The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Heath Ledger (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/heath-ledger-5579/)

Rachluvshorses4eva 01-26-2008 11:03 PM

Heath Ledger

Hi all,
How sad is it that Heath Ledger died? I just can't believe it! All of the Stars are dying. :cry:
First Steve Irwin and now Heath?!
I am so sad!

What do you guys think? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

free_sprtd 01-27-2008 12:47 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm pretty sad. Mostly shocked. THey think it's drugs, but I don't think I believe it.

I had such a crush on him after 10 things I hate about you, but then after BROKEBACK I wasn't quite sure what to think, but I soon wiped that thought out of my head :?

Rachluvshorses4eva 01-27-2008 12:59 AM

Actually, it isn't drugs. They have said that it was sleeping pills.
You see, he was doing a new movie that will come out this year or next year. A Batman Movie. He was playing the joker and he only got 2 hours sleep a night because he was working so hard and overtime. So, he relied on the pills to help him. It has been said by the News that test results for the pills is being done, but we won't know until a week plus. It's a big mystery.

I would love to see 10 Things I Hate About You. I love him in the A Knight's Tale. I really think he was going to be one of the best. It's just a tragdity. I really cannot believe it. :shock:

free_sprtd 01-27-2008 01:33 AM

on perez hilton.com it mentioned other possible substances. I know all about the sleeping pills. i had friends calling me the moment it hit the press.

i think he was much to good of a guy for that.

you REALLY need to see 10 things i hate about you.....it is the best!! you'll love it.

buckaroo2010 01-27-2008 01:58 PM

yeha i know i was so shocked when i found out!

Vidaloco 01-27-2008 02:46 PM

I saw an interview with the director of the batman flick. He said that Heath had been a pot smoker but was really proud that he had quit, and how much better he felt being "clean". Its easy to accidentaly overdose on prescription sleeping pills. Take one forget you took it, take another and so on. I'm betting thats what happened.

free_sprtd 01-27-2008 02:49 PM

ya that's what I was thinking too vida.....he was too nice of a guy.

BluMagic 01-27-2008 04:40 PM

it's sad he was so cute! lol haha :-D

ilovemydun 01-27-2008 05:27 PM

I loooved him in 10 things I hate about you, but I think my FAVORITE heath ledger movie was The Brothers Grimm. The Dark Knight (the batman movie) is going to be sooo much more popular now that it was his last movie.

Rachluvshorses4eva 01-27-2008 08:18 PM

Yeah. I don't think they will cancel the movie. They might hold it off a little later though. They thing I can't stand is when he was going back to Perth in his coffin, all there was around him was the one thing he hated most. The media.

Poor him. Poor Family. I feel so bad.