The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moderators

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Rachluvshorses4eva 
#1 ·
Hey all,
I know your are not aloud to post about being a moderator, asking to be one, how to become one etc.
But I just wanted to know, if and when is the Horse Forum going to get more mods? Or is the HF just going to stay with the normal amount of mods they have now? I'm not saying I want to be one or anything. I'm just curious. That's all. :lol: 8) :roll:

#2 ·
There is talk of making some more mods. The number of vistors has been going up and its tough to keep track of all the posts. Since it is a volunteer "job" there is no schedule for any of us, just do it when we can sort of thing. I think we have a lot of mods but only a few who can dedicate much time to it. Believe me its tough to check every post made in a 24 hour period for anything objectionable, spam or general rule breaking. Trying to make the decision if its something that needs intervention is even harder given that its usually just a diference of opinion and everyone has the right to voice theirs. The final decision is that of the administrator as far as making mods goes.

#4 ·
No need to lock topic. I have only locked one topic since I've been a mod. Most of the time is spent keeping spam off believe it or not. :lol: you wouldn't believe how many people will come in, post an ad and never come back. And only one obvious internet predator thank goodness.

#7 ·
Thanks for that, I removed her post. I know its annoying when people do that :twisted: If you or anyone else sees something like that it would help a bunch if you could hit the alert button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.