The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Jokes and Funnies (/jokes-funnies/)
- - Glossary Of Horse Terms (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/glossary-horse-terms-55900/)
Glossary Of Horse Terms
Glossary of Horse Terms
* Hock: Financial condition of all horse owners.
* Stall: What your rig does at rush hour in an unfamiliar city on the way to a big horse show .
* A Bit: What you have left in your pocket after you've been to your favorite tack shop.
* Fence: Decorative structure built to provide your horse with something to chew on.
* Horse Auction: What you think of having after your horse bucks you off.
* Pinto: Green coat pattern found on freshly washed light colored horses left unattended for 2 minutes.
* Well Mannered: Hasn't stepped on, bitten, or kicked anyone for a week.
* Rasp: Abrasive metal tool used to remove excess skin from ones knuckles.
* Lunging: Popular training method in which a horse exercises their owner by spinning them in circles until dizzy.
* Gallop: Customary gait a horse chooses when returning back to the barn.
* Nicely Started: Lunges, but not enough health insurance to even think about riding him.
* Colic: Gastrointestinal result of eating at horse fair food stands.
* Colt: What your mare gives you when you want a filly.
* Easy to Load: Only takes 3 hours, 4 men, a 50lb bag of oats, and a tractor with loader.
* Easy to Catch: In a 10x10 stall.
* Easy Rider: Rides good in a trailer; not to be confused with "ride-able".
* Endurance Ride: End result when your horse spooks and runs away with you.
* Hives: What you get when receive the vet bill for your 6 horses, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and 1 donkey.
* Hobbles: Walking gait of a horse owner after their foot has been stepped on by their horse.
* Feed: Expensive substance used to manufacture manure.
* Dog House: What you are in when you spend too much money on grooming supplies and pretty halters.
* Light Cribber: We can't afford to build anymore fencing or box stalls for this buzz saw on four legs. * Three Gaited Horse: A horse that. 1) trips, 2) stumbles, 3) falls.
Hehe I had a good laugh reading that, thanks for posting it :)
Ha, that's great, never seen it before.
Lol thats brilliant... and true :)
That is hilarious :D
those are great <:D
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.