The Horse Forum banner

Moving Adventures*Lots of Pics*

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  omgpink 
#1 ·
It's been a real busy week at the ranch! We moved a lot of the horses around on Monday and today. I didn't have my camera on Monday but luckily I did today. On Monday we moved the little babies where the big babies were and we put the big babies in with the big herd. Today we took Wiley out of his pen and put them in the big corral and then Savanah was adopted by the ranch manager.
When we put Wiley in the big corral he was freaking out because he was really attached to his last herd but he seems to be calming down and he seemed to be having fun in the new big pen!
Wiley

Joy, Wiley, and Wyatt

Wyatt and Jaimie

See less See more
#9 ·
Are these horses at a rescue? If they are then would you post the website? They are nice horses and I or someone I know may be interested.

#13 ·
Ok I need Wyatt and Jaime. You can put them in a box, stamp it, and send them to Minnesota. They are gorgeous! Are they a driving team?

#14 ·
Ok I need Wyatt and Jaime. You can put them in a box, stamp it, and send them to Minnesota. They are gorgeous! Are they a driving team?
Your welcome to have them.

Not yet, once they settle into the big herd their going to start training them for that. I'm excited to see the outcome of these two. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.