The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Show Clothing (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/)
-   -   Help Please show in 2 weeks (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/help-please-show-2-weeks-56358/)

Pro 06-01-2010 11:10 PM

Help Please show in 2 weeks

Ok, so I have a show in two weeks, and I just ordered my show cloths...

I have:

Rod?s Exclusive Navy Beaming Rhinestone French Cuff Blouse

Display Group - Rod's Western Palace

(great size for my waist, but they are for someone at least a foot taller than me, and with legs double my size:))

All-Around In-Stock Chaps

(great chaps - if the sizing was correct and the measurements were like they said they were:))

And on the way is:

4X Bailey Lightening Felt Hat

Ariat Crystal Creek Belt

Navy blue show pad

and black riding boots...

Anyone know where to get black chaps and pants? Canada would be better, but anywhere is ok.

Also, what do you think of my choices?

AQHA 06-06-2010 02:23 PM

Have you found any yet?

gizpeptig 06-08-2010 01:51 PM

I know your show is really close but if you don't have the pants and chaps yet I would suggest calling up everyone you know that might have some that you could borrow or buy. Also look around to see if anyone is having any used tack sales, a great place to find good deals on show clothing! :) If you really have to, of course you can take a day and go out shopping for them.

What you have so far looks good to me, I really like the shirt ;)

horsea 06-08-2010 05:17 PM

Hobby Horse has really nice pants and chaps, but I'm not sure if they would get there in less than 2 weeks...

Pro 06-09-2010 11:24 AM

I have 3 days to find something now...

I'm going to a few tack shops tomorrow, and I'll see if I can find something there.

Thanks everyone.

PBritton2U 06-09-2010 02:54 PM

LOL. I just asked on another thread if this was the big weekend. I'm so excited for you!!!

Pam

Pro 06-09-2010 03:41 PM

Yes it is:)

Thanks Pam!!!

Pro 06-11-2010 12:54 AM

I have everything now:)

PBritton2U 06-11-2010 01:50 AM

Hooray!!! Now. Focus on reeelllllaxing. Remember, it's just a show. You are NOT curing cancer. You are there to have FUN. Think of all the people who don't have the money or the opportunity to show. You're very lucky to have the means to do it and so appreciate every moment.

I will now decend from the soapbox. LOL.

Hugs,

Pam
Posted via Mobile Device