The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jokes and Funnies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/)
-   -   How to give a pill to a cat? How to give a pill to a dog? (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/how-give-pill-cat-how-give-56995/)

TaMMa89 06-10-2010 07:44 PM

How to give a pill to a cat? How to give a pill to a dog?

1. How to give a pill to a cat

Pick the cat and hold him on your left arm like you'd hold a baby. Place your right forefinger and thumb around the cat's jaw and push gently when holding the pill in your right hand. When the cat opens his mouth, drop the pill in the mouth. Loosen your hold and let the cat swallow.

Pick the pill from a floor and the cat behind of a couch. Hold the cat on your left arm and repeat the process. Get the cat from a bedroom and throw the softened pill away.

Take a new pill from a pillbox, grab the cat on your left arm and hold his hind legs tightly with your left hand. Force him to open his mouth and pull the pill back of the mouth. Close his mouth and count ten before releasing him.

Pick the pill from an aquarium and the cat top of a wardrobe. Shout your hubby to come inside.

Kneel on the floor, wedge the cat in between of your knees and hold his forelegs and hindlegs tightly. Don't mind him meowing deeply. Told the hubby to hold the cat's head when you pull a wooden ruler in the cat's mouth. Slide the pill in the mouth with the ruler and rub the cat's throat vehemently.

Get the cat from a curtain rod and take a new pill from the pillbox. Write down that you need to buy a new ruler and sew your curtains. Sweep broken decorative items from a fireplace and put them away so you can glue them whole later.

Wrap the cat in a huge towel and ask the hubby lie on him so that you can barely see the his head under the hubby's armpit. Stick the pill into a drinking straw, force the cat open his mouth with a pencil and blow in the straw.

Check the pillbox so you can be sure that the pill isn't dangerous for humans. Have a glass of water and rinse taste of the pill away. Band-aid the hubby's arm and wash blood out of a rug with cold water and soap. Pick the cat from your neigbor's shed.

Take a new pill. Put the cat into a cupboard and close the cupboard doors around the cat's neck so that you've only his head outside. Force the cat open his mouth with a teaspoon. Shoot the pill in the cat's mouth with a rubber band.

Have a screwdriver and repair the cupboard doors. Pull something cold on your cheek and check when you've got your latest vaccine against tetanus. Throw a t-shirt you were wearing away and have a new one from the bedroom. Call a local fire department to help you to have the cat down from a tree. Apologize your neigbor who steered right towards a fence when yielding the cat.

Take the last pill out of a pillbox. Bind the cat's forelegs and hindlegs and finally bind whole the cat on a table leg. Find gloves made of a thick material. Force the cat open his mouth with a small monkey wrench.

Pull the pill in the cat's mouth and a good piece of pork fillet after it. Hold the cat's head on vertical position and spill half a liter of water in the cat's throat so the pill will be rinsed down.

Ask the hubby to take you ER. Wait calmly and quietly when a doctor stitchs your finger and arm and remove a piece of the pill from your right eye. Before going home, visit a furniture store and buy a new table.

Call a vet and ask her to visit over your place and give that pill.

2. How to give a pill to a dog

Wrap the pill in a slice of bacon.

That's it.

Jake and Dai 06-10-2010 07:48 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was too funny! Thanks for the laugh TaMMa.

gypsygirl 06-10-2010 08:23 PM

hahahahaha so true !

riccil0ve 06-11-2010 12:01 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! This was great. =D

Sunny 06-16-2010 01:39 AM

Cute, cute. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

TheRoughrider21 06-17-2010 01:16 PM

haha that's the truth! =)

Northern 06-17-2010 01:55 PM

Fabulous! Reminds me of why I have no cat & do have a dog! Butter-bombs are another easy way to get pills down dogs.

Alwaysbehind 06-17-2010 01:57 PM

Bacon is way too yummy and too expensive to use for that. :lol: Peanut butter or processed American cheese food, both cheap and yummy if you are a dog. Even a fussy dog.

Cat one is hilarious. I learned way back when to simply shove the pill down their throat with your finger. So much easier.

JumpsxGlory 06-18-2010 11:41 PM

One of the reason's why I don't own cats, too aggressive for me and MAN are their nails sharp!!!!

TaMMa89 06-19-2010 11:40 AM

I think I want a cat some day - there have to be a little challenge in your life! :wink: