The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/)
-   -   Bloodlines (QH) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/bloodlines-qh-57061/)

Nita 06-11-2010 02:20 PM

Bloodlines (QH)

Hey guys... I was just kind of bored, so I decided to post on here and see what you all think of my horses' bloodlines! They are all quarter horses... So here goes!

Cinna
Nu Reddy Quarter Horse

Annie
I Chex for Discounts Quarter Horse

Bailey
Baileys Got Cash Quarter Horse

Classy
No Smokin Roan Quarter Horse

Corona
Ruby Bar Red Quarter Horse

Dazzle
Nu Dazzling Cash Quarter Horse

Lucy
Teninos Chexolena Quarter Horse

A few of them are really alike because we bought them from the same place. But anyway, have at it! Thanks! :D

~Shelby

westonsma 06-11-2010 03:48 PM

My pick would be Bailey!!!

(And we share a name too, which is ALWAYS a plus, lol!!)

reining girl 06-11-2010 05:14 PM

i like Cinna and Annie.

Nita 06-12-2010 12:23 AM

Thanks for the opinion guys! I've kinda been thinking that Cinna has the most famous bloodlines, but then, I'm biased. :D

sorelhorse 06-12-2010 12:26 AM

annie has some poco bueno! thats pretty good. my horse has poco bueno also. along with zippo pine bar.

Nita 06-12-2010 11:36 PM

lol yeah annie looks like it too! your horse is gorgeous, btw. :D

WSArabians 06-13-2010 12:16 PM

I think most of them have some nice pedigree.... 3-4 generations back.
Nothing really spectacular on the papers, though.
Which is okay, too. I prefer my mares to be by, or at least have grandparents, a sire or dam who've got either a Regional or National title if I'm using them for breeding. Which isn't to say they aren't good horses, or can't produce good horses, your market for your foals is just average though. If you breed - I don't know even know if you do. lol
Either way, I'm sure they are great horses to ride! :D

Nita 06-13-2010 02:11 PM

oh, no we don't breed them. i'm not really planning to. only after they are proven and if i had no better options. and there's a couple I definitely wouldn't breed, they have some conformation issues that I wouldn't want passed on to a foal. Thanks though. =)