The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Barn Drama Driving Me Crazy!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/barn-drama-driving-me-crazy-57235/)

Beau Baby 06-14-2010 12:18 AM

Barn Drama Driving Me Crazy!!!

omg i am going to kill myself. I mean i love my barn to death, almost every person at the barn I love and get along with. I ride there, love the horses, love my boss/instructor, love the people I work with, but some of the drama is ridiculous.

me and this girl, lets call her XXX, have this wierd I hate you but lets be friends thing going. for the first year I was there we were pretty good friends, got along and all, she was exptremely pushy. I guess somwhere along the way I had had enough of it, found i had enough friends and leway {as i worked there} that I could stand up to her. I stopped letting her push me around and treated her rudeness as if it didn't exist. she got pissed a few times, told me i had no friends, no one liked me, all the stuff immature girls do.

then at the beginning of june this year i brought my 2 boys to the barn, we've been okay friends this year, she took me to the show 3 weeks ago. when we got back it all started up again. I got 7th at the show, she got eliminated. me on my fjord cross her on her fancy TB. so she's acting all pissed. she promised she'd drive me to the next show yet on thursday, right in front of me she was telling our other friend about getting a 2 horse trailer {WE NEED A 3 HORSE TO GO TO THE SHOW}. then i guess her and our friend went on a hack on saturday even though our friend said she hated the trails. so jokingly i was like 'jeez, y wasn't i invited'. she all but jumped down my throat.

now i have no clue if I have a ride to the next 3 shows i have planned, not sure if I am still on good terms with them and am so confused. I have to ride with them in a lesson and see them like everydy this summer.

kudos if you read this!

Beau Baby 06-16-2010 11:25 PM

bump! honestly nobody cares, other peoople complain and they get replies and i get no help what so ever!

ridergirl23 06-16-2010 11:34 PM

my advise? Find a different ride to the shows, and just be nice to her, but otherwise ignore her, don't ask to go on trail rides with her or anything, just keep her as one of those people you smile and ask how they're doing, then you go seperate ways
Posted via Mobile Device

Beau Baby 06-16-2010 11:41 PM

thnx. yea i saw her yesterday at the barn and said hey to her mom but walked by. the thing is she's the only ride to the show. The only people with trailers are Kelsey, her, Tricia, Lisa and Roxy. Tricia is always full, Kelsey is always full, Lisa is gonna be full to this show and I have no clue if Roxy ca fit another. She has one of those Royal TC Brenderups.

justsambam08 06-16-2010 11:43 PM

I agree, just ignore her and find a new ride. I have a friend like this, who is just SOOOOO overdramatic and wants to fight about everything that doesn't even need to be turned into a fight. I pretty much just ignore her when she gets in her moods.

ridergirl23 06-16-2010 11:45 PM

haha then ask her mom if they would be able to bring your horse to the show, I'm 90% sure her mom is above all that BS and will be happy too. Then your friend has no say in it ;)
Posted via Mobile Device