The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Dressage (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/)
-   -   Pics and Video from Last weekend's Dressage Show (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/pics-video-last-weekends-dressage-show-57476/)

HalfPass 06-16-2010 11:06 PM

Pics and Video from Last weekend's Dressage Show

7 Attachment(s)
Hey all
I have finally finished getting the video up on my photobucket account.

I rode both Intro A and B on both sat and sun June 12-13.

In my other thread I posted a few pics and my scores.
http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/m...awesome-57164/

All in all I am proud of this little horse he was such a good boy. We have lots to work on and I can't wait to show again in July and then maybe an away from home show in Aug.

Here is a link to my video's You should be able to see all the tests from both days by using the one link, but I put them all just in case.

And a few more pics for you to enjoy!:wink:

intro A on Sat
Intro A Show day Sat video by Steener_421 - Photobucket
Intro B on Sat
Intro B Show at FTM video by Steener_421 - Photobucket

Intro A on Sun
Intro A Sunday FTM June Dressage Classic video by Steener_421 - Photobucket

Intro B on Sun
Intro B Sunday 6.13.2010 video by Steener_421 - Photobucket

JustDressageIt 06-16-2010 11:59 PM

Fantastic photos, HP!!! You certainly have come a long way in the videos, m'dear!

HalfPass 06-17-2010 12:14 AM

Thanks JDI
We have some more work to do with Bear and his head set, but my seat and position is doing well and I am coming along fast. I cannot wait to ride Candi!
Maybe next year we can do into or training level if she is doing well and progressing recovery wise.

MIEventer 06-17-2010 12:21 AM

WOOT! Look at your red ribbons! JOB WELL DONE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so proud of you, you've accomplished so much, I cannot wait to see where you are next year when June comes around!!

You and Bear are just too darn adorable together! You'll have to come my way and give me some lessons! Jellin'! I wish I could ride as well as you!

HalfPass 06-17-2010 12:28 AM

Oh....your so sweet MIE....
I wish I could event like you...lol
Not sure if I should face solid fences again....hehe..
It was such a blast...
I will continue to ride Bear and we now are shooting for training level in the next show.
July 17 18th
HP

dressagexlee 06-18-2010 07:12 PM

You guys look wonderful together! You're a lucky person to have such a great horse, and you're a great rider - I love your hands especially! ♫

HalfPass 06-19-2010 09:39 AM

Thank you!
The little Haflinger is not my horse! He is a great little horse and I do enjoy him so much!
We are now training for the show in July. I think it is about a month away! I am excited and can't wait to do it all over again!
HP

Siestasgirl16 06-26-2010 12:26 PM

Very nice pictures!!! VERY CUTE HORSE!