The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Artwork (/horse-artwork/)
- - art update (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/art-update-57774/)
I know I have been MIA lately, but I thought I'd share some recent art I have done or am still working on. For some reason, I've been getting dog requests lately. Tonight I decided to kick back and draw a friend's horse that she recently bought.
Here is what I have been up to:
1. WIP of a mix breed puppy in colored pencil. This is actually my second attempt at this drawing because I was not happy with the first attempt. It's been quite a challenge because of the unusual color and pattern of the coat.
2. acrylic painting I did of my cousin's Lhasa apso Zoey for her birthday
3. acrylic painting I have done as a commission
4. And finally, a horse!!! I did this in about an hour tonight.
Beautiful Liz!! You're brave working in coloured pencil, it scares me haha! Fantastic job of it though looking forward to seeing it finished.
Here is the colored pencil drawing thus far. I am for the most part done with the dog. Now I have to muster up the courage to draw the grass all around her like in the original photograph...lol.
wow I wish I had your talent..... love all of them
That's spectacular, how long have you been drawing?
wow those are absolutely stunning! I can only hope to someday be able to draw anywhere near as well as you! [if that made any sense at all]
do you have a deviantART account? I'd love to be able to watch you.
equiniphile- I have been drawing literally since I have been able to hold a crayon in my hand. I have no training at all, just a lot of practice and some advice from artist friends.
juniormylove- I don't have a diviantART account. Perhaps one day. I have seen your art and deifnately see a ton of potential. I love the softness of your drawings and the emotion you capture. Keep up the good work!
Here is the dog drawing completed with the background. I wasn't too happy with the grass, but the owner likes it, so I will leave it alone...lol.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this one. I did this graphite drawing for a friend of mine who lost her horse to lightning a couple weeks ago. So sad!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.