The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/)
-   -   Pole Bending Shows/Jackpots (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/pole-bending-shows-jackpots-57806/)

barrelracer892 06-21-2010 02:34 PM

Pole Bending Shows/Jackpots

I live in North Georgia, on the state line of Tennessee and North Carolina, and was wondering if anybody knew of any pole bending shows, jackpots, or anything around my area. I can travel, but not over 150-200 miles. I've tried Googleing stuff, but can't seem to find anything. Thanks!

Tennessee 06-21-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrelracer892 (Post 666877)
I live in North Georgia, on the state line of Tennessee and North Carolina, and was wondering if anybody knew of any pole bending shows, jackpots, or anything around my area. I can travel, but not over 150-200 miles. I've tried Googleing stuff, but can't seem to find anything. Thanks!

Too bad you aren't a little closer to West/Edge of Middle TN. We have tons of them up here, but I am closer to Kentucky, so it would be long travel for you.

I have some friends that compete kind of near your area. I'll ask around and see if anybody knows of any places.

barrelracer892 06-21-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennessee (Post 666883)
Too bad you aren't a little closer to West/Edge of Middle TN. We have tons of them up here, but I am closer to Kentucky, so it would be long travel for you.

I have some friends that compete kind of near your area. I'll ask around and see if anybody knows of any places.

Thank you so much! :] I might be able to get up there one day, do you know what the place is called?

Tennessee 06-21-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrelracer892 (Post 666886)
Thank you so much! :] I might be able to get up there one day, do you know what the place is called?

Up here by me? Oh. I compete at different places. Mostly local saddle clubs, but there are a couple of bigger events up here every once in a while.

barrelracer892 06-21-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennessee (Post 666890)
Up here by me? Oh. I compete at different places. Mostly local saddle clubs, but there are a couple of bigger events up here every once in a while.

Same here. That's all there is really around here is just local saddle clubs. The one closest to me just got a covered arena and they will be having NBHA shows soon, so I'll be joining that soon. But I just wanted to venture out a little more :]

Tennessee 06-21-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrelracer892 (Post 666891)
Same here. That's all there is really around here is just local saddle clubs. The one closest to me just got a covered arena and they will be having NBHA shows soon, so I'll be joining that soon. But I just wanted to venture out a little more :]

Oh. :D That's good.

I have to drive to either Kentucky or Nashville for NBHA events.