The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Critique Her! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/critique-her-58041/)

GraciesMom 06-23-2010 11:21 PM

Critique Her!

6 Attachment(s)
How does she look? I took these a few hours ago while she was eating, so he head is a little low in some of the pics. Please, be harsh. I want to know how Gracie's conformation really is :D.

BrewCrew 06-23-2010 11:27 PM

Really hard to tell...looks to be a little downhill? But could just be the pics, I dunno....Pretty girl though! Luscious tail; I'm a sucker for gorgeous manes and tails!

GraciesMom 06-23-2010 11:35 PM

It is the slightest bit downhill. Like, less than an inch.

Thnaks for the complement about her tail. It really is pretty!

GraciesMom 06-24-2010 07:39 AM

Anyone else?

x Branded Heart x 06-24-2010 08:30 AM

I really don't want to judge his legs or anything because of how he is standing but if you post some pics of him square (or close) with his head up then I'll def. critique those for yah!
Anyhoodle,
He looks to be a little underweight. Not too ribby but lacking muscle, especially in his back and shoulder area. His shoulder looks a little upright but that could just be the way he is standing. (an upright shoulder will restrict the free movement of his forearm and cause for shorter strides that do not absorb the shock very well). He has a long neck and a long body, but it looks relatively in proportion.
Gossh this critique is hard!
Well I'm going to shut up now. I can't judge him very well from these pics but if you stick up some good conformation pictures and maybe some of him in action, that would be good :)

SavvyHill 06-29-2010 10:28 PM

I can't really tell you too much about her legs since she isn't square, so the only two things I saw was that she was SLIGHTLY downhill, and her neck could use some muscle.