Top 10 exercises for horse riders!
10. Drop a heavy steel object on your foot. Don't pick it up right away. Shout, "Get off, Get off, GET OFF!"
9. Leap out of a moving vehicle & practice "relaxing in the fall." Roll lithely into a ball and spring to your feet.
8. Learn to grab your cheque book out of your purse and write out a $200 cheque without even looking down.
7. Jog long distances carrying a halter and a carrot. Go ahead and tell the neighbours what you are doing - they might as well know now.
6. Affix a pair of reins to a moving freight train and practice pulling it to a halt. Smile as if you are having fun!
5. Hone your fibbing skills "See, hon, moving hay bales is FUN!" & "No, really, I'm glad your lucky performance and multimillion dollar horse won the blue ribbon. I am just thankful that my hard work and actual ability won me second place."
4. Practice dialling your chiropractor's number with both arms paralysed to the shoulder and one foot anchoring the lead rope of a frisky horse.
3. Borrow the US Army slogan: Be All That You Can Be - bitten, thrown, kicked, slimed, trampled, etc.
2. Lie face down in a puddle of mud in your most expensive riding clothes and repeat to yourself, "This is a learning experience, this is a learning experience, this is..."
1. The number 1 exercise to become a better equestrian - marry money!!
LOL those were hilarious!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats great!! LOL :lol: :lol:
I read that and instantly broke out in laughter :lol: :lol:
ahh those are great!
that's hilarious. i'm posting that on my locker at the barn
LMAO!!! Those are hilarious.
+100 karma to crackrider.
I think they are so true!! LOL
I obviously must not be a normal horse person because I have had so experiences like these....so I did not understand them,
Super funny! Mind if I post this on my Facebook?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.