The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   and i thought the horse life was difficult! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/i-thought-horse-life-difficult-5817/)

englishcowgrl 02-04-2008 05:11 PM

and i thought the horse life was difficult!

okay...this is difficult to say because i've denied it to everyone who asks , but i really do like this guy.

the on;y reason i know him is because he is my BO boyfriends son and he's in my bros hockey team. we talk on msn all the time and everyone thinks were together ( even my dad!) but he doesn't see me in 'that way' which sucks. i think he just sees me as a good friend ... He's a awesome reiner. I think , to him i'm just like one of the guys, someone who spends there days at the barn nstead of at the mall . it makes me mad cause it seems like i drop huge hints all the time but he never gets them. how do i find out if he likes me and how do i make myself more......noticible??

wiresalot 02-04-2008 07:27 PM

I basicaly have the same problem with a girl. Although we brooke up a while back everybody thinks we are still together,

englishcowgrl 02-04-2008 07:29 PM

yea...but how do i get him to even relise ithat i'm interested?

wiresalot 02-04-2008 07:33 PM

Ask him what he is doing and if he minds you joining him?

englishcowgrl 02-04-2008 08:37 PM

yea..but he lives 20 mins away....durring the summer i'll spend alot of time with him tho..show and at the barn...i just...i want to know how he feels about me , that way i can either take the next step of just forget about it...

wiresalot 02-05-2008 10:05 PM

I am sure that no one can answer that question, But it seems as if we are in the same boat. :cry: My guess is go with your heart And see what happens. Thats what I am doing.

jazzyrider 02-06-2008 02:16 AM

ive always been a huge believer in just being up front and telling the other person how you feel. if i hadnt dont that with my husband we would probably still be just friends :)

i would seriously just tell him and see what he says :) hes either going to say he likes you too and you can live happily ever after or, he is going to say he doesnt see you that way. but hey, at least you will know :D its the not knowing and the ongoing chase that can drive ya nuts

englishcowgrl 02-06-2008 04:54 PM

yea i guess...it's just if he says that he doesn't like me then i got to go to the barn and live with .. well everyone, it would be kinda weird :idea:

jazzyrider 02-06-2008 07:07 PM

i know what ya mean but hey, whats worse? going to the barn and feeling a little awkward for a while or maybe missing out on the opportunity to maybe find he feels the same way? :) and trust me, that awkwardness will pass quick enough :D

xoLivxo 02-07-2008 07:12 PM

i know wat u mean. im lucky to have an awesome bf right now :) im sure there will be more of these guys as you go on life..and maybe one or two will be interested. the key is to be open :wink: