The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/)
-   -   LOL - Hilarious things non-horsey people say (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/lol-hilarious-things-non-horsey-people-58543/)

SallyRC123 06-30-2010 08:54 AM

LOL - Hilarious things non-horsey people say

1 Attachment(s)
I showed my boyfriend this picture, and this is what he said: 'Yeah, I've seen it - your horse denied it'

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think he meant, refused. =P What other funny things have you heard non-horsey people say?

RedTree 06-30-2010 09:00 AM

My friend came with me to the horses once to help feed.
She got there and was freaking out saying he was massive (hes 15.2hh) and the next day she was saying how he charged out her lol he was walking the slowest possible walk everrr

Jacksmama 06-30-2010 09:23 AM

A friend was discussing cleaning a geldings sheath, a man asked her "But what do geldings in the wild do?"
She had to tell him there are no geldings in the wild......

ISAgirl 06-30-2010 09:33 AM

I just live how non horsey people giggle or pull disturbed faces when the horse they are riding goes to the toilet and were just like meh!
Posted via Mobile Device

justpeachy14 06-30-2010 05:55 PM

I was helping with a camp and a mom came up to me looking scared and said, " That horse out there is laying down, is she okay.?"

I said, "Yes shes fine, just sunbathing but thanks."

Speed Racer 06-30-2010 05:57 PM

How about when people get ask you why your horses are 'blindfolded'?

Um, yeah. It's a flymask. Yes, they can see. Yes, really.

upupandflyaway1 06-30-2010 05:58 PM

I love when your talking about shows or something and their like "so whens your next race" *sigh*

barrelracer892 06-30-2010 06:06 PM

I hate when people come to ride at the stables I work at and they think they can make the horse go by shaking the reins up and down and going YAHH!! Even after giving them a riding demonstration before they get on a horse.

FlitterBug 06-30-2010 06:08 PM

I was at a gas station one time and I had my APHA dun gelding in my straight load trailer, you could just see him over the top. Some lady saw his dorsal stripe and she said "Oh, he is beautiful, is he part mule?"

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...s/DSC00921.jpg

MysticsAbi 06-30-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacksmama (Post 675757)
A friend was discussing cleaning a geldings sheath, a man asked her "But what do geldings in the wild do?"
She had to tell him there are no geldings in the wild......

Hahaha...now thats a funny one!!LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlitterBug (Post 676366)
I was at a gas station one time and I had my APHA dun gelding in my straight load trailer, you could just see him over the top. Some lady saw his dorsal stripe and she said "Oh, he is beautiful, is he part mule?"

Did you just go...um...NO! Or maybe just start laughing at her!lol (You DO have a beautiful horse though!!:D)