The Horse Forum banner

New baby

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  purplefoal 
#1 ·
After some time of waiting here he is. He is Sebi,a colt, in the photos he is less than a day old. I think that Sebi will be bay like his mother.

*** the mare is so underweight because she is a rescue
. She came to us in foal and very thin. She receives a proper diet now so she should gain some weight.

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Foal Colt

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Foal Colt

Mammal Horse Vertebrate Sorrel Mare

Mammal Horse Vertebrate Foal Sorrel

Horse Stable Sorrel Snout Mare

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Foal Sorrel

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Foal Mare

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you all. The mom is very proud of her baby, she is very caring and protective with the little one. We will have some hard time to socialize with the baby because of the mom. But we will manage it, she's not the first over protective mother.

#8 ·
You choose the section first where you want to post a new thread.... example: Horse Pictures and then you go at the bottom of the page. More exactly before the "Display Options" box. You can see a small button on the left with "newthread",on the right you can see the number of page. Good luck.

#11 ·
I guess that the pasterns are so flexible because he is so young. He was less than a day old in the photos. He is mixed breed. I don't think that it could be possible to trace down his breeding. His dam is mixed breed too and I don't even know who is the sire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.