The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (
-   -   Collegiate convertible flocking? (

horseluver250 07-03-2010 04:03 PM

Collegiate convertible flocking?
Do the collegiate convertible saddles have wool or foam flocking? I just keep seeing "flocked panels". Flocked with what?

MIEventer 07-06-2010 10:51 PM

They have a mixture of Foam and Wool.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0