The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   So Depressed.... :( (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/so-depressed-58813/)

Amarea 07-03-2010 07:23 PM

So Depressed.... :(

I love Casting Crowns... Downright LOVE them. They are the headliners for an all day music festival coming to my area on the 17th. I bought tickets back in January for the Artist Circle which is right in front of the stage. They weren't cheap. Now here I am, 2 weeks before the show and EVERYONE is canceling or bailing on me. I am not going to spend 12 hours at a music festival alone! I don't know what else to do. Not everyone likes Christian music I understand that. I just seriously don't understand why I'm having such a hard time finding someone to go. I'm not even charging them for the ticket!!!!!! I've pretty much given up. I put my tickets on Craigslist because if I can't find anyone to go with me, I'm not going at all.

Sorry for my vent... I just never thought this would happen...

TaMMa89 07-03-2010 07:35 PM

Ah, it's always annoying when friends cancel.

I'm not all sure what kind of festival that is and haven't toured festivals that much myself, but if it's safe I'd go alone. You can always find some nice sides on the things even you'd to go alone.

Carleen 07-03-2010 07:36 PM

That sucks! Why not go alone, though? I totally would, if I liked a band that much.

Amarea 07-03-2010 08:51 PM

I just don't know what I would do for 12 hours alone.

TaMMa89 07-04-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amarea (Post 679685)
I just don't know what I would do for 12 hours alone.

As done things a lot alone, I say that you always find something to do.

JumpsxGlory 07-07-2010 06:17 PM

I say go! Who knows maybe you will find someone to come with you!