The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hi From Scotland! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hi-scotland-59010/)

Oscarwild 07-06-2010 07:56 AM

Hi From Scotland!

Hi guys. Well I live in Scotland and 27 years old.
I have a warmblood gelding whos 7 years old, he can be cheeky but is lovely. He had a tough year with injury and is hopefully away to come back into work.
Thought I'd drop by and say Hi :D

whiskeynoo 07-06-2010 07:59 AM

heyyy :) welcome to the forum, nice to have another Scottish member haha.

border reiver 07-06-2010 01:30 PM

Hiya, am in scotland too. In Langholm just on the border. Is nice to see another scot :)

ottosmum 07-06-2010 07:37 PM

awww hello fellow scots! and hi oscarwild long time no speak, like 2 hrs :lol:

whiskeynoo 07-06-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by border reiver (Post 682098)
Hiya, am in scotland too. In Langholm just on the border. Is nice to see another scot :)

dont suppose you done any of the common ridings and gala days by any chance?

border reiver 07-07-2010 04:24 AM

Yes I usually do the girl rideouts leading up the the langholm common riding tho in recent years I have been working on the big day so I would loan Willow to a boy to ride that and the Benty and the Castle Craigs.
This year has been a bit mad so she isnt fit enough so we are giving it a miss this year.
Have you guys been? Do you ride it? Next year I would like to do Moss Paul but I'm not sure if girls are allowed.

speedy da fish 07-07-2010 05:03 AM

hello and welcome!

im not too far away on the scale of things :)

whiskeynoo 07-07-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by border reiver (Post 682962)
Yes I usually do the girl rideouts leading up the the langholm common riding tho in recent years I have been working on the big day so I would loan Willow to a boy to ride that and the Benty and the Castle Craigs.
This year has been a bit mad so she isnt fit enough so we are giving it a miss this year.
Have you guys been? Do you ride it? Next year I would like to do Moss Paul but I'm not sure if girls are allowed.

I've never done Langholm, but i usually do Lockerbie, and Dumfries gala days, and the Ride outs for annan and the annan R.O.M.
I'm might be doing the Joe Grahams monument ride, but not too sure yet.