The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Opinions needed!!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/opinions-needed-59078/)

13kielj 07-06-2010 11:29 PM

Opinions needed!!!!

8 Attachment(s)
I am looking at buy this horse for showing at local shows then hopefully moving up to larger shows and possibly for future breeding. What do you think? (The dark grey is her Dame and the chestnut is her Sire)

Horse Name SUNSHINE
Price $400
Breed(s) Arabian
Sex Mare
Height
Color Grey
Foal Date Jun 2008
Markings blaze,2 socks (back)
Weight 800 pounds
PedigreeSire: KHEMOKORY-TEZ (C)
Dam: SHARA BASK
Temperament 3 (1=Bombproof, 10=Hot)

SUNSHINE is a nice filly,loves people,and loves to be groomed.Very nice head and neck and beautiful mover. Been leading her some but due to my poor health have'nt had able to give her the attention she needs.Shots and worming up to date.She's really a doll baby.Eligible to be reg. with AHA.
Pedigree

KEMOSABI (B) KHARBON KOPY (B)GAZEE (B)KHEMOKORY-TEZ (C)AMYR SERR TEZ (B)VINYARD MERRY TEZ (B)TAIRA BINT SINJARA (B) RAA BASK (B)AARABASK (G)AARABELL (G)SHARA BASKLAGRANDE-RAMA (G)ARA -- MEISHA (G)HILWEH TALAT SHAI (C),

Sorry her pedigree got messed up when I posted it but this gives you an idea

haleylvsshammy 07-07-2010 03:46 PM

She is GORGEOUS! If she's has what you want, I'd go for it.

payette 07-10-2010 09:55 PM

She is cute! Kinda long legged and gangly at this age, but very cute. Her parents are both nice looking! Her hind end looks a bit scrawny, but overall she looks like a nice little horse.

Britthing 07-10-2010 10:00 PM

$400 wow I would in a heart beat... Arabs will all ways give you a run for your money. But if your up for it I would say go for it... Don't get all hung up on breeding its just paper work. Ive took many firsts on my BLM mustang.. your horse is what you make it..

MaggiStar 07-11-2010 06:12 AM

If her pedigree is that why so cheap?

Eliz 07-11-2010 07:05 PM

Maggistar: The market on arabs SUCKS right now. Also, her sire & dam don't have any accomplishments under their belts, so thats why she's cheap, regardless of her grand & great-grand sire & dam.

OP: She's very cute though, and thats an okay deal for $400, seeing as she is not broke :)

FHF 07-11-2010 07:12 PM

I am a sucker for any beauty as long as they have good manners.

2cupsofjoe 07-11-2010 08:27 PM

Not a huge fan of her legs but she is still young and will hopefully grow into them more but at $ 400 she seems like a pretty good deal. Again try not to judge her too much at this stage as she is still young and will change a lot as time goes on.

equiniphile 07-11-2010 08:30 PM

Arabs are selling for DIRT cheap right now. This is a fairly common price for a 2yr old with a good pedigree. If you like her temperament, I say go for it.

2cupsofjoe 07-11-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by equiniphile (Post 687856)
Arabs are selling for DIRT cheap right now. This is a fairly common price for a 2yr old with a good pedigree. If you like her temperament, I say go for it.

Every horse is selling for dirt cheap these days. Sad but true.