The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/)
-   -   Which are you? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/you-59470/)

springinmeadow 07-11-2010 06:32 PM

Which are you?

If you were a horse what breed would you be? Also if you were a dog what breed would you be? : )

springinmeadow 07-11-2010 06:41 PM

I would be an arab.
I am a flighty person, and if were a horse I would not easily give my heart or trust to anything remotely resembling a human. Also I am missing a rib as the arab is. If I were a dog, I'd like to say mutt but that seems a cop out answer. The dog one is hard I'd love to say german shepherds (we have 2) but I do not unfortunately bear their traits although I can be aloof until I assess the situation, I would not be an all loving I love you the minute I see you dog. I shall have to think about the dog question, I shall think in between this lifetime movie, which is very good by the way.

boxer 07-11-2010 06:45 PM

probably a clydesdale, I'm pretty laid back and a bit of a dag but loveable. for the dog I'm not really sure, maybe a golden retriever.

springinmeadow 07-11-2010 07:24 PM

draft

That is nice, this means you are a very nice person, I was thinking my daughter might be one of the draft breeds also. She's calm very kind, smart but she is not very big. Maybe she is a mini draft! Now she could be a german shepherd, she has those traits except is a little more approachable upon first meeting her than a g.s./ Its fun to turn people into animals, could pee off some friends tho,

equiniphile 07-11-2010 07:58 PM

Warmblood or Thoroughbred. Tall, fast, high-energy, love jumping (hurdles) and restless.

For a dog....maybe a Jack Russel. I have two, and I match their personalities exactly

ridergirl23 07-11-2010 08:05 PM

I would be a thoroughbred/Hanoverian, I can be lazy sometimes, but when im feelin' good i love to be athletic. I can be very flighty, but Im good at keeping my cool when i need too. I am brave, (usually, haha) and I have a good temperment. (usually, haha i can be a real b*tch sometimes.... just like my tb/hanov horse, lol)

for a dog, i dont know... lol maybe a german sheperd? but i dont know them that well.

TheRoughrider21 07-12-2010 09:10 AM

some kind of draft breed. I'm really laid-back and calm, nothing much really bothers me. I'm tall and big-boned lol.

For a dog, I think I would be a Labrador Retriver. Cute, loveable, be your best friend forever, nice and friendly, loves swimmin, try my best for you. =)

LoveStory10 07-13-2010 12:18 PM

Id say Im a thoroughbred, I LOVE running, and I "spook" alot, at loud noises and things. LOL

For a dog, Id say a cocker spaniel, bouncy, and full of life :)

LoverofHorses 07-13-2010 12:39 PM

Hmm, maybe a Bashkir Curly, smaller with curly hair. ;)
For a dog.... Probably a mini poodle, small but full of personality.

Cat 07-13-2010 01:00 PM

I would probably be a haflinger - blond and an "easy keeper" who is friendly and outgoing. LOL. Not sure on the dog.