The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Stretchy Cuffs? (

abbyshamrock 07-12-2010 12:23 PM

Stretchy Cuffs?
I work with American Saddlebred horses. We train them to have their feet up high and underneath of them for the shows we participate in. But does anyone know what "Stretchy Cuffs" are really called? We use them to put on the horse's feet so they can gain muscles and lift their feet up higher. Whenever I Google "Stretchy Cuffs for horses" nothing comes up. Is that what they are really called, or are they called something different?

Saddlebred 07-12-2010 05:38 PM

theyre called 'stretchers'. just stretchers. thats what we call them at my farm, anyway :) hope that helps.

abbyshamrock 07-12-2010 08:54 PM

Lol. I always have called them "Stretches" or "Stretchy Cuffs" but I looked it up on the ASHA web site and they are called "Shackle Straps". They aren't cheep either... Hmmm.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome