The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Stolen Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/)
-   -   nine stolen horses from East of Tofield (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/nine-stolen-horses-east-tofield-59713/)

tiffslip 07-14-2010 07:00 AM

nine stolen horses from East of Tofield

1 Attachment(s)
Someone broke into our farm east of Tofield AB on July 12th between 530am and 500pm. They cut two fences and a gate and caught nine horses using grain. They loaded all these horses and took off. These are our family horses and we miss them dearly. The theives took our AQHA 5 yr old Dunn stallion, a Aqha 3 4 yr old sorrel mare with a white blaze, she has a month old colt at her side sorrel in colour, a 9 year old sorrel mare with a week old sorrel colt at her side, the colt has two white rear socks. A 3 year old aqha mare, big thick mare, very friendly. A 5 year old bay gelding, thick horse with long black mane and tail. A yearling Arabian colt, chestnut in colour with a flaxen (white) mane and tail, with a white small blaze. A finally my daughters horse a 5 year old aqha chestnut mare, huge 15'3 halter horse, this mare has a white snip and mall white stripe on her face, she also has a small scar on her front and rear leg.
All these horses are very well cared for and missed terribly, please forward any info to mailto:doubleslipbar@hotmail.com or the Tofield RCMP

Shalani 07-14-2010 07:43 AM

:O How low can people be?!

RenexArabs 07-14-2010 02:07 PM

Wow!! I live close to you. I am terrified!!!! I hope you find them soon!!!

K

Poco1220 07-14-2010 02:51 PM

Please make sure to contact netposse.com! They have proven amazing results with the amount of people they contact in just minutes!
Posted via Mobile Device

lilruffian 07-14-2010 03:50 PM

Yes, definitely try netposse.com !!! Will keep a lookout around here. You could also put an ad on kijiji.ca, ive seen a couple on there in the livestock ads.

netposse 07-14-2010 07:39 PM

We would love to help them at NetPosse.com. I have sent several emails as an introductin in case they have not heard of what us or what we do. Hopefully they will file with us soon.

And to those who spoke up for NetPosse.com, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :-)

Debi Metcalfe
Stolen Horse International
NetPosse.com
www.netposse.com

ridergirl23 07-14-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenexArabs (Post 691034)
Wow!! I live close to you. I am terrified!!!! I hope you find them soon!!!

K

oh dear, if you live close... im only three hours away. luckily the horses at the barn would be terribly troublesome to steal.

I am SO SO SO sorry to hear that, i cant imagine losing my horse to some low-life loser (thats the NICEST thing i could say about them) who cant find a real job. I will keep my eyes out for them!! i really hope you find them! if you do, post on here! i will pray you fidn them (im not even very religious) and cross my fingers.

speedy da fish 07-15-2010 11:15 AM

uh, poor you, you must be gutted.

Tip- get some bigger, more specific pics up. so people really know what your horses look like.

speedy da fish 07-15-2010 11:20 AM

Horses Stolen Near Tofield AB | Northernhorse.com Blog

Hunter65 07-16-2010 08:45 AM

wow glad they found them