The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Anyone plays riding club game? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/anyone-plays-riding-club-game-59820/)

inaclick 07-15-2010 03:43 PM

Anyone plays riding club game?

I know I'm getting way too old for computer games, but I also know I'll always be a dork - which is not that bad actually.

I'm playing this game: Ridingclub Championship - Home
and I was wondering if anyone from this forum plays it.

...it's pretty cool although I guess if you would play it on and on and on it would get boring as heck. But for a rainy evening or an empty pocket it's a nice time spending alternative :P

Zeke 07-15-2010 03:49 PM

Can't belive I'm going to admit this in public....but yes, i love that game! I don't play often because I don't want to pay for it, but anytime they give out some free time....I'm all over it haha.

No worries, I'm for to old to be playing it too!:oops:

inaclick 07-15-2010 03:52 PM

Well, I am ina.click in that game too :)

If you want, give me a poke when you log in. 2 old dorks jumping obstacles made of pixels, what could be more fancy than that :-P

AmberPick 07-15-2010 11:56 PM

I remember about ten years ago I got this game with SOMETHING horse related and I just LOVED it.. Mostly just because it was a horse! I also played this Barbie game just because it was about horses, hehehe. Come on, I was 11.

But seriously.. I will download this on my computer (don't want my husband to pick on me, hahahha!) and play it sometime, maybe during baby's nap tomorrow!! :) :)

Zeke 07-16-2010 12:27 AM

Barbie Riding Club?? I had that too!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Carleen 07-16-2010 02:18 AM

You have to pay for it? :(

Zeke 07-16-2010 03:01 AM

Carleen- I'm pretty sure they give new players a couple of free hours and then after that I just wait to they email me more free hours because I haven't played in awhile haha
Posted via Mobile Device

Saskia 07-16-2010 01:06 PM

Was it that Beach Barbie one where you could go and race on the beach? If so I had it :oops:

I have this thing for horse computer games. It's kind of embarrassing. I'm only admitting it on here because none of you know me in real life. I liked Equestriad growing up. It was an eventing game where you did courses.

Anyway, I looked at this game and I think I am going to download it. It looks pretty fun!

Zeke 07-16-2010 01:09 PM

Yupp Saskia that was it! I loved it when I was like 8-9 haha
Posted via Mobile Device

AmberPick 07-17-2010 10:49 PM

YES you could ride on the beach, you could find the rainbow, feed your horse an apple! Hahaha! My guiltiest games were the SIM horse games online where it was like a bunch of people who owned pretend horses, you earned money & show points, etc. It was so elaborate and I so desperately wanted a horse! Hahaha! My husband does not know that deep dark secret, hahaha, so shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! (But I owned a beautiful black Purebred Egyptian Arabian Stallion named Saffire! ;) )

Oh, did I mention my cousin and I used to run around in the fields and backyards, jumping over things pretending to be horses? Cute, except we were 12!! Hehehe!