The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   People make me laugh (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/people-make-me-laugh-60025/)

TheRoughrider21 07-17-2010 11:31 PM

People make me laugh

Thought I should share this message with you. Even though I have on my ad that she needs an experienced handler, this is the second message I've gotten like this.

"i just turned 11 and next year is my golden birthday and im saving up my money for a horse because i really want a horse so thats what i am saving my money up for and i am very interested in your horse but i dont have the money right now to buy him but when i do and if hes not already sold i might buy him. and can you send me more pictures of your horse
thank you"

Thank gosh, he's pretty much sold. I couldn't even tell you how many times my ad says her, she, filly, etc. Ugh! *head desk*

speedy da fish 07-18-2010 06:27 AM

haha, no matter how hard it is, just ignore messages like this. someone genuine will want your filly soon and welling over time wasters will just drive you mad!

ThatNinjaHorse 07-18-2010 08:30 AM

Im sitting here thinking wth is a golden birthday :shock: and then i googled it. Today i learnt something new :lol:

Anyway, what speedy said, just ignore it. I remember when i was 13..14 ish a friend of mine was looking for a horse, found an ad and we called the number. I cant say the owner was impressed!

TheRoughrider21 07-18-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy da fish (Post 694555)
haha, no matter how hard it is, just ignore messages like this. someone genuine will want your filly soon and welling over time wasters will just drive you mad!

It's pretty much a done deal that she's going down to Florida for her new home. A few more details need to be worked out yet and she won't be leaving until its cool enough to ship her down to Florida but the one interested in her is very interested in her...and experienced with horses. =)

LoveStory10 07-18-2010 09:25 AM

Its kind of cute, but also totally annoying isnt it?

kim_angel 07-18-2010 10:35 AM

Quite often I wonder if these types of emails leads to a scammer on the other end just waiting for your reply......

TheRoughrider21 07-18-2010 11:45 AM

^That's pretty muhc what I think so I just replied back, "I'm sorry but she needs an experienced handler and she's sold. Thank you though."

haleylvsshammy 07-19-2010 09:28 PM

People these days! lol Everybody thinks that they can handle a horse that requires and experienced horse! People don't get that 11 year olds can't handle a 2 year old for instance! When will people learn? lol