The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Foster????? (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/foster-60766/)

Lovehorsesandrunning 07-26-2010 11:57 PM

Foster?????

This horse is absolutly amazon I would love to go ride her because sheseems amazing. I really want to call and ask... Is of possible to foster? She's at a rescue corral she wasn't abused though, so do you think of would be possible to foster her?? Also when you foster do the people pay you a certian amour of money
To keep the horse thatmonth? Because with horses my parents need the cheapest possible..... It's not the actual horse that's alot but the keeping of it... So look at her (;
Http://www.lastchancecorral.org/horse-rescue/available-horses/373/glory

If that doesn't work just type in last chance corral on google .. Then click glory.. Critique her!
Posted via Mobile Device

corinowalk 07-27-2010 01:06 AM

First of LCC where she is being offered through is a great organization where we have gotten two orphaned foals from. If you are in the area and can adopt from them, that is best.

That being said, she is being offered as an adoption. It looks as if she is recieving care elsewhere and her owner is donating her to LCC so they can recoup the $750 adoption fee to help with the costs of their orphan foal rescue.

I know cheap horses are the thing now but that mare is not a cheap horse. She is a donation. $750 is rediculously low for her. Insanly low. So low I would be scared low. If I wanted a hunt horse, she would be what I was looking for. In my opinion, if you have the cash and the means to take care of her...you may be missing out on a great horse if you pass her by.

Lovehorsesandrunning 07-27-2010 10:00 PM

I don want to pass her up! i want to have her! i would really like to go ride her, LCC is about 3 hours away... but my parents will not let me buy or lease a horse... so i guess ill have to pass this amazing horse up like i have many others

haleylvsshammy 07-28-2010 12:23 AM

She looks lovely! Heck, I want her! Talk to your parents some more, and call the people if you're really interested. You never know, things might work out! Good luck!