The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Health (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/)
-   -   Left Eye: grandma is taking care of her also (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/left-eye-grandma-taking-care-her-61068/)

wyominggrandma 07-30-2010 01:28 PM

Left Eye: grandma is taking care of her also

1 Attachment(s)
I just got done cleaning her up and before I could get a photo, she rolled. But you can see how her injury is looking really good. I am happy with it, hope my daughter will be when she sees the photo.
Gee, anyone else got injured horses? Seems that is what my home has turned into, injured horse repair.
My own horses are down the road in the big pasture, these two are behind my house.

corinowalk 07-30-2010 01:37 PM

Wow...that looks really great! I have to say I am shocked!

kchfuller 07-30-2010 01:42 PM

wow from what it was to where you are now i am VERY impressed!

dedebird 07-30-2010 02:02 PM

lol hmmm my horse had some bites but i think their gone and healed up i guess my horse dosen't get hurt much lol she dosent get herself dirty either o_O

Alwaysbehind 07-30-2010 02:39 PM

Looking good!

smrobs 07-30-2010 03:10 PM

Wow, she is looking fantastic. It is so great that she is healing up so well. Good job. :D

wyominggrandma 07-30-2010 03:24 PM

dedebird, this mare was attacked and pulled down by dogs in Nevada a few months ago, its lucky she is walking. Its amazing how it looks compared to what it did look like.

My daughter worked most the results, Left Eye is here with me in Wyoming while I take care of my granddaughters horse Ginger who was panicked into a fence with a Mountain Lion chasing heror her chasing the mountain lion,we are still not sure exactly who was chasing who. You can see her injury update below this post Ginger's 2 week update.

I'm glad your horse has some bites that are cleared up and that she doesn't get dirty, not exactly sure what your comment was supposed to mean?

reining girl 07-31-2010 10:00 PM

wow that looks absolutly amazing. your are doing an amazing job

wyominggrandma 07-31-2010 10:06 PM

Lets just hope that Ginger heals as nice as Left Eye does.
I can't beleive that Ginger, after a week of Underwood already has new pink granulation. I wish I knew about Underwood when Left Eye got injured.

mom2pride 08-01-2010 12:41 AM

Wow, she's looking fantastic! The way these two are going, they will be all healed up in no time...relatively speaking anyway!