Saddle and Tack For Sale/Trade + wanted stuff *more stuff*
Black A/P English Saddle, 16.5" seat. Medium tree. Brown suede knee rolls. Has some wear, but is in great condition. Tree is sound. All real leather. Make me an offer. Anything reasonable will be accepted. I need it sold soon! I bought it used for $150 a few months ago and only used it once (doesn't fit my horse). Would also love to trade for a SYNTHETIC wide tree AP or CC saddle. Also need a synthetic English bridle and reins.
- 5" Weaver Eggbutt Snaffle $15
- 2 curb chains, 1 blue nylon, 1 leather $3 each
- Adjustable navy blue weanling halter $6
- Blue horse halter $6
- 6 John Lyons Perfect Horse magazines $2ea
- New saddle repair kit $8
- Brown nylon lungeing caveson $8
- Nearly new 52" black synthetic English girth $15
- Green plaid A/P English saddle pad, worn 3 times -$20
- Blue nylon western bridle. Very adjustable, horse thru draft size w/ 6' reins $20
- Brand new in packaging green Navajo felt western saddle pad $30
- Stirrups and black leathers $15
- 5" Racing Dee Snaffle $10
- Reinsman dark leather western headstall with 7' reins $30
Taking offers, pictures are available.
would you be willing to sell the stirrups with out the leathers i have those already.....
I have a brown synthetic HDR Advantage AP saddle. 16" seat, but fits like a 16.5". Comes with leathers. Does not fit my horse's withers. Great condition. If you would be interested in a trade, do you think your saddle would fit a Morgan with some higher withers?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0