The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Shows (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/)
-   -   Volunteer - Your Help Is Needed (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/volunteer-your-help-needed-6113/)

CarrieLewis 02-15-2008 06:51 PM

Volunteer - Your Help Is Needed

Now is the time to volunteer to help with the Region 9 Show to be held at Will Rogers Equestrian Center. Ft. Worth, Texas, this year, June 10-14. We need folks to work the In and Out gates at the Main Arena for each section of morning, afternoon and evening performances, Tuesday-Saturday.

Please let me know if you would like to help and which date and time works best for your schedule. It's a great way to see the show, meet the exhibitors and experience the magic of the Arabian and Half-Arabian showhorses.

:lol:

CarrieLewis 02-20-2008 02:40 PM

Volunteers still needed! Please reply!

CarrieLewis 03-13-2008 05:53 PM

We have just a few spots remaining for the in/out gate at the Region 9 show in June in Ft. Worth, Texas:

6/11 Wednesday afternoon (1)
6/12 Thursday morning (1)
6/13 Friday morning (2)

If you are able to help with any of these times, please let me know. Many thanks!

CarrieLewis 03-25-2008 02:35 PM

We still have openings for helping with the in/out gate at the Region 9 show as follows:

6/11 Wed afternoon (1)
6/12 Thu morning (1)
6/13 Fri morning (2)

Are you available for any of these time slots? If so, please let me know. I will need your name, cell phone number and email address for the gatekeeper's datebook.

Many thanks!

Carrie W. :lol:

CarrieLewis 04-21-2008 02:07 PM

We have just a few spots remaining for the in/out gate at the Region 9 show in June in Ft. Worth, Texas:

6/12 Thursday morning (1)
6/13 Friday morning (2)

If you are able to help with any of these times, please let me know asap. Many thanks!

:lol:

My2Geldings 04-21-2008 02:12 PM

It's going to be difficult to find people as most are not from your area :(

I would have loved to come out and help, but I am at the opposite end of the continent :)

CarrieLewis 04-21-2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Geldings
It's going to be difficult to find people as most are not from your area :(

I would have loved to come out and help, but I am at the opposite end of the continent :)

We'd love to have you also but across the continent is a bit far :0.

Gasoline, being at the ridiculous high that it is, will sure be an inconvenience for anyone traveling very far this year.

My2Geldings 04-21-2008 02:38 PM

Without mentioning I'm stuck in the unexpected 2+ feet of snow we got over the weekend. :D

CarrieLewis 04-21-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Geldings
Without mentioning I'm stuck in the unexpected 2+ feet of snow we got over the weekend. :D

Ouch! Our weather is 80 degrees and sunshine. Y'all come on down, at least until your snow melts!

My2Geldings 04-21-2008 03:09 PM

I just had to call the AQHA down in your state and I had to call my mom right afterwards to tell her how much I love your accent down there! 8)

I'll hop on the next flight down :D