The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Fury (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/fury-61472/)

BarrelracingArabian 08-04-2010 08:25 PM

Fury

Alright so I had posted before that i was going to be selling or trading fury.
I posted her on craigslist less than a week ago and already i have had 3 people ask about her 1 lady in particular really caught my attention when she called me she was the only one who took the time to ask me questions which i really liked and best of all she lives less then 20 mins away. She owns a 25 yr old arabian gelding whos going blind and is looking for another mount so at this time she is my top choice also i will be having atleast 2 people out to see her right when i get back from my dads.

I'm going to miss her but i really hope one of these people are fit for her because i don't want her to just sit and go to waste.

anyways thanks to everyone who supposrted my descision

horseluver2435 08-04-2010 09:45 PM

I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I applaud you for recognizing you can't handle her right now. I hope you find a good home for her! :)

BarrelracingArabian 08-04-2010 10:21 PM

thank you :]
i just think this is best for us both.

BarrelracingArabian 08-06-2010 07:54 PM

I might have found another lady possibly so it is now between these two ladies. One is the one I posted before earlier and this one has 6 mustangs and she is wanting to get fury to train for her friend. She sent me pictures of her horses and they are very well taken care of and I tihnk that fury would be in great hands there :] so deffinately promising

Alwaysbehind 08-09-2010 09:28 AM

Glad things are working out well!

BarrelracingArabian 08-09-2010 03:56 PM

so ..those 2 ladies have not gotten back to me as they said they would but I got a call from a lady last night in bakersfield that she was very interested in her. So at 4 I am going to meet them to see fury and see if she will work for them. They are bringing a trialer and everything so hopefully these people will work out .
There was a guy but i was VERY iffy on him as he wanted his brother to come look at the horse instead of coming himself..so i was going back and forth on him but when this lady called (she was very persistant called me 5-6 times in 30 mins 2 voicemails and immediately jumped on the chance to come check her out.. so im keeping my fingers crossed that they like her and they fit well :]