The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   FS:Horse Stalls/Pasture Fence Delaware,OH (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/fs-horse-stalls-pasture-fence-delaware-61683/)

JTod 08-07-2010 01:45 PM

FS:Horse Stalls/Pasture Fence Delaware,OH

4 Attachment(s)
Not sure if this falls under horse equipment but didn't see another place to post...

I bought a property with horse stalls and a fenced pasture that I don't need. Would like to sell to someone who will remove them from the property. I have priced everything at less than half what it costs new, let me know if prices are out of line please - I really know nothing about this stuff :shock: Please PM with questions.

Selling a three horse stall free-standing building as a complete structure. Approx 30' x 9' x 9' with 4 x 4 post construction and a new metal roof. Three ten foot Priefert powdercoated stall fronts and sliding gates. One stall divider is wood and one is a metal gate. Includes feed bins and other misc items. All purchased at Cashman's and all in nice condition. Buyer must take down and remove from property - will only sell complete, not selling parts. $1,500

Also selling approx 700' of pasture fence with four metal gates. Posts are 4" and 5" diameter and boards are 16' poplar. Posts are not set in concrete. Buyer must take down and remove from property. $1,000

franknbeans 08-07-2010 01:52 PM

Really not sure if someone willbe willing to pay that much since they have to do all the tear down, etc. especially the fence. Basically I would think all that could be salvaged is the boards themselves. The posts will be pretty impossible to remove, I would think. Will cross post to a rescue in OH. Good luck.

JTod 08-07-2010 01:58 PM

I had the same thought initially but the posts aren't in concrete and we pulled a couple up as a test without much trouble.

Thanks for the input and the cross post - I don't really know anything about the horse world.

franknbeans 08-07-2010 02:06 PM

Ok-great. Good luck-might try craigslist too. They have a farm and garden section
Posted via Mobile Device

JTod 08-07-2010 02:27 PM

Yes, thanks - I've posted there as well.

I should have mentioned that all this stuff is fairly new, don't think the fence has been in the ground more than five years.

JTod 08-09-2010 07:25 PM

Looks like everything is sold via Craigslist, removal to begin on Friday. Thanks for the bandwidth!

franknbeans 08-09-2010 08:36 PM

Great! Went quickly and will be out of your way soon!