The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Mane n tail grow (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/mane-n-tail-grow-61887/)

Lovehorsesandrunning 08-09-2010 11:44 PM

Mane n tail grow

so you know that mane n' tailgrow? I know it works great on horses but do you think it would work on... Me? I'm trying to grow my hair out butbi swear it doesn't grow so do youthink if I used mane n tail shampoo and conditioner would it harm my hair in any way?
Posted via Mobile Device

Carleen 08-10-2010 03:05 PM

Are you talking about MTG or Mane n Tail shampoo/conditioner? Mane n Tail is fine for human hair, lots of people of this forum use it.

As for MTG... I am sure it would be safe to use on human hair, not sure how good of an experience it would be though.

charlicata 08-10-2010 03:14 PM

There is a thread on here just within the past couple of days about MTG for human use. MTG was originally made for humans, but they found a better market in the horse industry. If you go to the company's website, they have a link to some that they bottle for humans, though it is more expensive.

I Have used Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner. My hair dresser told me that it is actually very good for your hair.

Good Luck on the growth process. My hair is very hard to grow also. Of course in my case, it would probably help if I didn't wear it in a pony tail so much. It's just so danged hot here this summer.

Saskia 08-11-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlicata (Post 714950)
Good Luck on the growth process. My hair is very hard to grow also. Of course in my case, it would probably help if I didn't wear it in a pony tail so much. It's just so danged hot here this summer.

Does wearing hair in a ponytail make it grow slower?

charlicata 08-11-2010 11:45 AM

I don't think it makes it grow slower, but it does make it break off easier.