The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Stories and Poems (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/)
-   -   Your Favorite Horsey Object and Why (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/your-favorite-horsey-object-why-62154/)

AngelWithoutWings54 08-13-2010 10:47 AM

Your Favorite Horsey Object and Why

My favorite horsey object is a first place ribbon that I won at a little tiny casual show. It's my favorite because it's part of what convinced my parents to buy Jerry for me.

What are yours?

Speed Racer 08-13-2010 10:53 AM

My bracelet, made with tail hair from my deceased heart horse. I wear it almost constantly.

Here's a picture of my bracelet. Yes, this is my actual bracelet.

Solenaro Designs put a picture of it on their website as a representation of the Industrialized Bangle style, because they were so pleased with the combinations that I chose, and how the bracelet turned out.

Solenaro Designs custom made horse hair equestrian jewelry Industrialized Bangle in Vermeil

I had silver braid added in with the horse hair, which contrasts beautifully with the golden color of the bracelet itself.

wannahorse22 08-13-2010 10:54 AM

My stuffed animal horsey, Dreamer. And yes..I do still sleep with a least one stuffed animal. lol

payette 08-13-2010 11:34 AM

SpeedRacer: I love your bracelet!
I don't have a specific horsey object that is a particular favorite, but I do have a proclivity toward horse chestnuts. . . . weird, but I LOVE the smell of them for some reason. . . I stick them in my shirt pocket after I pick them off my horses' legs, lol!

Regan7312 08-13-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Racer (Post 717905)
My bracelet, made with tail hair from my deceased heart horse. I wear it almost constantly.

Here's a picture of my bracelet. Yes, this is my actual bracelet.

Solenaro Designs put a picture of it on their website as a representation of the Industrialized Bangle style, because they were so pleased with the combinations that I chose, and how the bracelet turned out.

Solenaro Designs custom made horse hair equestrian jewelry Industrialized Bangle in Vermeil

I had silver braid added in with the horse hair, which contrasts beautifully with the golden color of the bracelet itself.

that bracelet is gorgeous!

LoveMyDrummerBoy 08-13-2010 12:01 PM

Mine is a blanket that was started when Drummer was born and given to me by his old owners. It has cloth photos of him and his sire and is really special to me. :)
Posted via Mobile Device