The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Dressage (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/)
-   -   Squad Names~ Your Ideas? (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/squad-names%7E-your-ideas-62345/)

ISAgirl 08-16-2010 12:21 AM

Squad Names~ Your Ideas?

Hello everyone!

Well me and my three friends at pony club are starting a Squad, mainly to learn dressage, And we really want a name so we can have t-shirts, saddle cloths the full she-bang! so i was wondering because i cant come up with any good squad names if you may have any suggestions? Please just post a reply with your suggestion below.

Thankyou :)

kaydeebug 08-16-2010 12:46 AM

well i riding in the utah western riding club assocation. its not a pony club. its just a riding club...... our names are riverton rough riders. you generally want to put the name of the city you will be riding at... so tell me your city and ill give you some ideas

ISAgirl 08-16-2010 01:30 AM

We ride in Brisbane :)
Posted via Mobile Device

kaydeebug 08-16-2010 01:31 AM

what kind of riding? western or what

kaydeebug 08-16-2010 01:32 AM

brisbane broncs or brisbane broncos.... brisbane buckaneers. you kinda want the letters to be the same

Amir 08-16-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaydeebug (Post 719956)
brisbane broncs or brisbane broncos.... brisbane buckaneers. you kinda want the letters to be the same

Brisbane Broncos is our football team so they won't be able to use that, but it would have been good :)
I'm no good at making up names sorry, but it sounds good :)
What club are you from?

ISAgirl 08-16-2010 01:52 AM

We do dressage

Its a club in the northern suburbs, I just don't really wanna give to many details to my whereabouts
Posted via Mobile Device

kaydeebug 08-16-2010 01:59 AM

No that's cool that's all I needed to know was the city. Like I gave you a couple of ideas but you normally wanna use your city name first. Like out here there is bluffdale broncs, tooele bits and spurs, riverton rough riders(us),
Posted via Mobile Device

Amir 08-16-2010 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISAgirl (Post 719971)
We do dressage

Its a club in the northern suburbs, I just don't really wanna give to many details to my whereabouts
Posted via Mobile Device

That's fair enough, I think I may be on the other side of town to you :P
How about *suberb* dressage crew? Idk. Told ya I'm bad at this :D

ISAgirl 08-16-2010 02:08 AM

Oh dude I'm worse lol I could only think of All Stars Dressage Squad and I figured all stars would be pretty popular lol
Posted via Mobile Device