The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Does anybody know the recognize the model? (

QHDragon 08-20-2010 11:17 PM

Does anybody know the recognize the model?
PC170007.JPG (image)

Caution, huge picture, but its a good close up view. Its a close contact collegiate, but does anybody know the exact model? Friend of mine is switching to English and really liked this saddle, so I am trying to help her find one. I can't seem to find anything that looks remotely similar. It is old enough to not have the changeable gullet system.

ThatNinjaHorse 08-21-2010 12:41 AM

Im thinking Connoisseur or Laureate maybe. Its hard to tell because collegiate have alot of jump saddles that look really similar to each other. Perhaps someone at a tack shop might know? It doesnt say under any of the flaps does it?

QHDragon 08-22-2010 10:35 PM

Thanks ninja, Connoisseur seems to be the general consensus, I will pass it along to her.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome