The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Memorials (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-memorials/)
-   -   good bye sadie (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-memorials/good-bye-sadie-62903/)

dedebird 08-21-2010 07:20 PM

good bye sadie

my poor horse sadie is gonna be put down... she has an infection and its not treatable. i'm gonna miss her so much i don't know how im gonna live without her!! my mom just told me... i just don't know what to do...

SPhorsemanship 08-21-2010 07:24 PM

oh my god that's horrible. :-( how old is she?

eventerdrew 08-21-2010 07:25 PM

I'm so sorry :(((( at least she won't be in pain anymore.

dedebird 08-21-2010 07:27 PM

shes is pretty old i'm not how old right now my head hurts to bad... and yes its good she won't suffer anymore

RusticWildFire 08-22-2010 01:58 PM

*hugs*

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It's never easy to let an animal go. Just take comfort in knowing that you are doing the best thing for her. As hard as it is to let them go it's even harder to watch them suffer. Think of the good times and take pride in knowing that you gave her a good life.

speedy da fish 08-23-2010 03:31 AM

big hugs to you, at least she wont be in any paint anymore :( x
is that her in you avatar?

Gidget 08-25-2010 02:04 AM

Oh I am so very sorry :(
It is very hard to lose an animal. Things will get better in time..I know it's a huge loss and the emotional pain can be hard to deal with. Just remember, Sadie will no longer be suffering and she was a happy horse and lived a long life.

dedebird 08-25-2010 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy da fish (Post 727400)
big hugs to you, at least she wont be in any paint anymore :( x
is that her in you avatar?

the one you saw was a appalosa i think i just changed it and no thats not her my new one is her lol

the set date is friday... if she dosen't get any better which i highly doubt she will :cry:

thanks everyone