The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   8 year old beginner friendly morgan gelding for sale or lease! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/8-year-old-beginner-friendly-morgan-62925/)

feliciareinhard 08-21-2010 11:03 PM

8 year old beginner friendly morgan gelding for sale or lease!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4098/...13d93821de.jpgIf you are looking for a horse the whole family can ride, look no further. "Batman" is an ideal match. He is super gentle, very quiet and has no vices whatsoever. He rides Western and English and is an excellent kids or beginners horse. His quiet temperament and forgiving nature make him ideal for using as a lesson horse. He is easy to catch, stands tied all day long, stands for grooming, attention, tack, and bridling all can be done by beginners and children. He rides English, Western, or bareback, and should be considered beginner safe in all ways! He is slow and careful with small riders. Nothing on the trail spooks or upsets him. If you cannot handle or ride Batman, then you don't need a horse! I have had him about a month now and have LOVED him, I am just needing something a little bigger. At only 8 years old he is a great horse to "grow with" but is already considered dead broke. He needs a few days to get settled into his new surroundings but warms up quickly! He is very easy going, which is why his temperament is only a 2! He really is a dream and will make someone a WONDERFUL first horse/ beginning horse. He is the perfect size for a woman or child, and is very easy to handle and love! He absolutely loves his treats :) He will come to his new home with his brand new Wintec Western Saddle, a saddle pad, halter, and lead rope so he feels right at home! Additional photos and videos upon request. Email me at feealicious@yahoo.com Asking price $3000 which includes shipping to your location. Price is NOT firm, will take best offer but consider that tack is included with the horse! VERY motivated- MUST SELL BY SEPTEMBER 4TH!

Full listing with video at: Kid Safe, Beginner Friendly, Non-spooky Horse!

dedebird 08-21-2010 11:23 PM

hmm where you live? thats sorta inportent ya know xD

feliciareinhard 08-21-2010 11:35 PM

I'm in Arlington Heights IL, he is at Indian Hills Stable in Gilberts IL. Where are you at? I will ship him anywhere :) He is such a good boy, I want him to have the best home! You can see more at my official listing on equine now: Kid Safe, Beginner Friendly, Non-spooky Horse!

lilkitty90 08-22-2010 12:11 AM

sorry but this is a total scam. and it needs to be pointed out. i have been pulled by these all the time. they always say the horse si great. only have 1 picture. will ship ANYWHERE and the horse is never in the same location they are in. this needs to be flagged and removed. sorry if i seem rude but i am tired of seeing the scams.

feliciareinhard 08-22-2010 12:15 AM

Um, this is NOT a scam? Go to my listing on equine now or horse clicks, there are tons of photos and videos, as well as posted on my website Felicia Renee Photography under equine photography, but thanks?

feliciareinhard 08-22-2010 12:19 AM

And whoever you are- Don't go posting on my threads that my post is a SCAM, you don't know me or my horse OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME. You can check out my listings that were included in my post to see I am a legitimate seller. I will be reporting YOU for placing blame on innocent people. I'm sure there are people who put out scam posts but there is NO reason for this thread or ANY of my listings to be scams. I have no idea who you are but you really had no right to post on here like that.

Oh and here are the "scam" listings for you:

Kid Safe, Beginner Friendly, Non-spooky Horse!

Batman - Bay Morgan for Sale in Gilberts, Il, Illinois IL - FREE Ads

MJTKNT 08-22-2010 12:25 AM

Wish he was a bit taller. Sounds like a nice guy.

feliciareinhard 08-22-2010 12:28 AM

Yea, he's little! The perfect size for a young rider or small woman!

lilkitty90 08-22-2010 12:36 AM

apologies if it isn't = ) from the picture he really is a beautiful horse. but we do get so many scams it's hard to tell the difference! and considering he seems so perfect and most scams make their horses seem perfect it made it look even more as such! i do apologize if it is legit. i was looking through ads today and came across 4 ads that were scams and then i come here and it seemed as another and i was really rubbed raw by the people who are already trying to scam us all.

feliciareinhard 08-22-2010 12:44 AM

Well please, don't assume. It's offensive...really offensive actually when I have been working my butt off to get his name out there to find him a good home. You can tell a scam a mile away and I'm sorry if for some reason this seemed like one. If you were actually interested in this horse then I can see you responding like that, but it kinda seems like you just came on here, saw 1 photo, and made a huge assumption! I didn't want to post a billion photos here thats why I included the link to the listing instead, did you happen to look at any of those? I don't mean to be rude, but I care a lot about this horse and my own reputation and don't want anyone thinking for a second I'm trying to scam anyone. Check my websites, call the stable, do some real digging before you make claims like that.