The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/what-you-having-dinner-tonight-6298/)

Kyani 02-23-2008 02:54 PM

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Ok, so I'm procrastinating! But I'm supposed to be doing essay reading and I'm really bored...

Mine's in the oven - having steak pie with carrots, marrowfat peas and roast potatoes (the Aunt Bessie's cook from forzen kind - hey, I'm a student, can't be expected to do too much can I? :lol:)

What are you having?/What have you had?

Sissimut-icehestar 02-23-2008 03:15 PM

thats a fun topic :lol:

Well im having boiled fish (wich my dad cought, he´s a fisherman) with ketchup, potatoes and rúgbrauđ(sorry, its a kind of bread, but I have NO clue what its called in english :lol: )
ekta íslenskt=real icelandic dinner !

JustDressageIt 02-23-2008 04:59 PM

Hmm good question. Hopefully I'll get up off my lazy butt and cook something... it was cereal last night because I was too lazy to cook.

Vidaloco 02-23-2008 06:00 PM

We had hamburger/venison steak and mashed potatoes.
Thats basicly hamburger and ground venison mixed and made into a thick patty wrapped in bacon and grilled.

Esha 02-23-2008 07:41 PM

I had cordon bleu with rice and ehm.. paprika :lol: I think it's called green pepper in English but I'm not sure :P

mlkarel2010 02-23-2008 08:27 PM

i had chicken......WAY too much chicken..... going to have to walk a lot tommorow... at least it was yummy :P now I'm eating peanut M&Ms (which I don't even like) to celebrate my mom's bday!!

xoLivxo 02-23-2008 08:56 PM

lol nice topic.....

salad with the works, you know lol and red wine dressing. very yummy. and then i had to bread and butter. yum. im hungry again looking at all of these lol

Vidaloco 02-24-2008 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlkarel2010
i had chicken......WAY too much chicken..... going to have to walk a lot tommorow... at least it was yummy :P now I'm eating peanut M&Ms (which I don't even like) to celebrate my mom's bday!!

MMMM chicken, I love KFC but we don't have one anymore and the closest one is about 20 miles away :cry:
Happy Birthday to your mom

tim 02-24-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esha
I had cordon bleu with rice and ehm.. paprika :lol: I think it's called green pepper in English but I'm not sure :P

Ooooh! So thats what paprika is! My Latin teacher came back from italy raving about Paprika flavored Pringles and he said you could only get them in Europe. I've always wondered what they tasted like.

Kyani 02-24-2008 03:54 PM

:lol: In the UK we call it paprika!