The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   our filly pretty girl (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/our-filly-pretty-girl-63615/)

bensmomma 08-31-2010 08:11 AM

our filly pretty girl

4 Attachment(s)
We have two babies now one is almost 6 months and pretty girl is almost 5 months, because of her mom we have not been able to work with her much but i think she is so beautiful. My moms boyfriend bought a mare from a guy that bought her from an auction, and she had hardly been touched and well hes a truck driver and kinda scared of the mom so he has not worked with her much the year he has had her, but im moving onto their property and ive been working with the mom and finally got her where i can pet her and the baby is letting me start touching her just a little. So im hoping with time and patienct she wil be as loving as our other baby cowboy. Here are some pics of her, her mom and even a pic of her daddy.
Attachment 39281

Attachment 39282

Attachment 39283

Attachment 39284

RedTree 08-31-2010 08:18 AM

cutie :)

paintluver 08-31-2010 04:52 PM

WOW. She is BEAUTIFUL!! She is so pretty. You are very lucky.

corinowalk 08-31-2010 05:11 PM

She sure is pretty! Mom is quite the looker. Both have really unique patterns!

bensmomma 09-01-2010 08:03 AM

yea i think she has better color than our little stud colt cowboy, i dont know why he wants to keep her the poor thing will not be messed with unless i do it and that puts me at 7 horses to work with plus two possibly three mares are pregnant again and i still want a belgian to ride for myself. She would make someone a great horse someday but who knows what he has planned. His geilding he took to the amish last year to have broke to ride and he has not even been on him once since then lol

Frankiee 09-01-2010 08:18 AM

haha that funny. And your filly is she ever goergous just the pretties little thing I have ever seen. :P