The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/)
-   -   omg i cantered!!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/omg-i-cantered-64322/)

dizzynurse 09-08-2010 08:03 PM

omg i cantered!!!!

Let me start by saying when I first got a horse on the 4th of july I was an idiot. I thought I don't need riding lessons its not hard. Lmfao!! I knew nothing. This last two weeks of riding lessons have taught me that! The first week I had a hard time trotting. Now I can trot in tight little circles. Today my instructor was like ok I want you to canter to me. I said" are u f*&%ing nuts I can't do that". I did it. Not real well mind you but I am getting the hang of it slowly. It was amazing. Just thought I would share my great news:) I am looking forward to learning so much more.
Posted via Mobile Device

corinowalk 09-08-2010 08:04 PM

Good for you girl! You guys are really getting along well!

dedebird 09-08-2010 08:06 PM

good for you >3< glad you liked it

WickedNag 09-08-2010 09:39 PM

WooHoo!!! Good for you! Welcome to the wonderful world of horses!

smrobs 09-08-2010 09:54 PM

Congratulations!! Sounds like you are making great progress. :D

dizzynurse 09-08-2010 10:13 PM

I absolutely love it! I m having the time of my life. I maybe on a ramen noodle diet all winter but I am gonna keep him boarded there and take lessons all winter!
Posted via Mobile Device

Deerly 09-09-2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzynurse (Post 743743)
I absolutely love it! I m having the time of my life. I maybe on a ramen noodle diet all winter but I am gonna keep him boarded there and take lessons all winter!
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome to the world of horses indeed :D When its your passion and priority you always find a way!

amy loves horses 09-09-2010 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzynurse (Post 743599)
Let me start by saying when I first got a horse on the 4th of july I was an idiot. I thought I don't need riding lessons its not hard. Lmfao!! I knew nothing. This last two weeks of riding lessons have taught me that! The first week I had a hard time trotting. Now I can trot in tight little circles. Today my instructor was like ok I want you to canter to me. I said" are u f*&%ing nuts I can't do that". I did it. Not real well mind you but I am getting the hang of it slowly. It was amazing. Just thought I would share my great news:) I am looking forward to learning so much more.
Posted via Mobile Device

congratulations!!! i remember when i first cantered! i was soooo exicted!!