The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Please draw ludo for my husband (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/please-draw-ludo-my-husband-64353/)

Gidget 09-09-2010 03:57 AM

Please draw ludo for my husband

This evening the vet came by and officially diagnosed Ludo as being blind in one eye and partial blindness in the other eye but soon he will be totally blind. He became blind a little over a month or so ago. I am wanting to have someone draw Ludo for him as a gift so that way he can put it on the computer background or print it out and frame it.

here is a picture of his face. http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b..._2007/Ludo.jpg

Java Bean 09-10-2010 01:23 PM

I would love to give it a try! But I have to admit if I were to do it it would take a fair bit of time because I'm fairly busy.

But I would really love to have a go at it. Is that ok?

btw, he's so gorgeous!

Gidget 09-10-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Java Bean (Post 745189)
I would love to give it a try! But I have to admit if I were to do it it would take a fair bit of time because I'm fairly busy.

But I would really love to have a go at it. Is that ok?

btw, he's so gorgeous!

yes, this is fine. I just really want a picture of him for brian :)

Thank you!:D

damnedEvans 09-10-2010 03:38 PM

I will give it a try too. But I will start only monday because I have some exams right now. I never did a horse portrait so this will be my first time. I hope that it will be ok...

And I'm very sorry to hear the bad news. I really hope that Ludo will be one of those horses that will get used to blindness without big problems. But you have to be very patient with it. He will have some problems at the beginning as anyone. Even blind people have a lot of problems of adapting in the beginning.

Gidget 09-10-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ****edEvans (Post 745289)
I will give it a try too. But I will start only monday because I have some exams right now. I never did a horse portrait so this will be my first time. I hope that it will be ok...

And I'm very sorry to hear the bad news. I really hope that Ludo will be one of those horses that will get used to blindness without big problems. But you have to be very patient with it. He will have some problems at the beginning as anyone. Even blind people have a lot of problems of adapting in the beginning.

Thank you very much :)
I know he will be surprised by it and it will make him very happy.

Ludo is doing well so far. We feed him in the usual spot and the vet said to give him some bute because it hurts him right now because he is in the beginning stages of it(although he is 3/4 blind).

damnedEvans 10-24-2010 11:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hello... This is very late but anyway... better now than never.. hope you like it.
The links are for the image in the original size. They are a bit hard to upload so you will have to wait a while when you access them.

Attachment 44375

Attachment 44376

ImageShack Album - 2 images

Gidget 10-24-2010 01:21 PM

omg! this is amazing!!!! i will show him...thank you sooo very much.

LHS 10-26-2010 06:26 PM

great job evens. amazing. true talent there.

damnedEvans 10-27-2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LHS (Post 795283)
great job evens. amazing. true talent there.

Thank you... you make me restart drawing because I draw something very rarely (like one time a year).