The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Taking A Break from HF :) (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/taking-break-hf-64809/)

Gidji 09-14-2010 11:03 PM

Taking A Break from HF :)

Well I know I'm not the biggest contributor to the forum, and I won't really be missed by many, but I am taking a break from the forum. I've been working 3-6 days a week at my part time retail job, working 11 horses a week with more people asking me to work theres and I'm trying to work out a schedule to fit it all in, so HF has to be on the back burner for a while. Plus I have to deal with school, and graduating.

Actually without this forum, I wouldn't be working those horses, getting paid, getting that experience. This forum has made me a better rider, a better horsewoman. I'm really proud of my acheivements and a lot wouldn't have happened without the support of this community.

I'll pop back in every now and then, don't think I'm leaving for good :lol: If you really need to contact, you can PM me and I'll write back or you can add me on MSN, s.d@live.com.au not that I'll be on often though.

ShutUpJoe 09-15-2010 11:32 AM

Hope you have fun : )

farmpony84 09-15-2010 11:40 AM

Have a nice "vacation"! Hope we see you again when life slows down!

Speed Racer 09-15-2010 11:42 AM

Good luck, and don't forget to take some time for yourself. Come back and see us when you get the chance.

corinowalk 09-15-2010 11:45 AM

Good luck!

MaggiStar 09-15-2010 12:26 PM

Best of luck with everything!

sarahver 09-15-2010 12:33 PM

Have fun on your 'break' don't worry when you come back from time to time there will no doubt be plenty of interesting threads to catch up on.

Ironically funny that you started a thread on HF saying that you will not be on HF for a while :-) How on earth will you be able to read all the messages from well wishers??

My2Geldings 09-15-2010 01:04 PM

Have a good break. The forum will be here and waiting for you when you're ready to be back :-)

Stay safe.

TaMMa89 09-15-2010 03:01 PM

Good luck with everything!

It's awesome to hear Horseforum has offered you that much. Come back to say hello ery now and then if it's possible. :-)

Alwaysbehind 09-15-2010 03:19 PM

Gosh, I am tired just reading our post.

Enjoy all your riding time. Stop back when you get a chance.