The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Draft Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/draft-horses/)
-   -   Draft horse-specific forum? (http://www.horseforum.com/draft-horses/draft-horse-specific-forum-64938/)

BackInTheSaddleAgain 09-16-2010 12:52 PM

Draft horse-specific forum?

Love this forum, of course, but I can talk about drafts all day long. This section is fairly inactive. Does anyone know of a more active draft horse-specific forum?

lennies mom 09-16-2010 01:28 PM

only one i know of is the shire horse forum..am going to check it out again..if i can remember my password..

Draftgirl17 09-16-2010 03:40 PM

i think there is one drafthorsevillage.com i'd try that. I'm never on it enough! but like you can talk about drafts all day! : ]

Solon 09-16-2010 05:22 PM

Draft horse Village is pretty cool - for some reason I can't get my account working over there and can't figure out how to contact anyone.

Draft Horse Village :: Index

ETA: looks like it works now. Cool.

My2Geldings 09-17-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BackInTheSaddleAgain (Post 751079)
Love this forum, of course, but I can talk about drafts all day long. This section is fairly inactive. Does anyone know of a more active draft horse-specific forum?

There is a forum. I can't advertize it on here, but if you pm me, I can email you the link. It's a really good horse forum just like this one that's VERY active with all sorts of breeds and owner backgrounds.

BackInTheSaddleAgain 09-17-2010 12:19 PM

Just registered. Hopefully they'll acctivate my account soon :D I'm excited about it. lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solon (Post 751347)

ETA: looks like it works now. Cool.

Solon 09-17-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Geldings (Post 751931)
There is a forum. I can't advertize it on here, but if you pm me, I can email you the link. It's a really good horse forum just like this one that's VERY active with all sorts of breeds and owner backgrounds.

Why can't you advertise it?

Firefilly 10-13-2010 03:11 PM

Draft Forum??

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Geldings (Post 751931)

Hi there My2Geldings,

I just tried to PM you, but either you have no more room for messages, or aren't taking any more private messages. Could you please send me the link for the draft forum that you were mentioning above?

Thanks!

Firefilly