The Horse Forum banner

WESTERN tack GALORE!!!

8K views 98 replies 24 participants last post by  Crimsonhorse01 
#1 ·
I am literally not kidding.

If I listed everything separately, it would take me hours with tons of pictures. Honestly I just dont have the time (or dont want to spend the time to do so).

Looking to sell everything together if possible. If you want something specific, just ask me for price...I really just want to get rid of this stuff and I promised my husband it would be gone by October 15th :lol:

I have 2 totes FULL of random riding equipment including:

-2 leather training headstalls (the kind that only go over one ear)
-Multiple sets of reins varying from leather split reins, a couple pairs of single reins and some rope type reins I used to run barrels in (they are my FAVORITE and are really soft)
-At least 3 sets of splint boots, 2 are the cheaper type and one set is Martha Josey (all black and size medium)
-2 sets of bell boots, nice thick type and no-turn style (also black and
medium)
-2 breast collars, 1 really nice leather tooled one and the other isnt as nice leather, but has some concho type design on it
-1 nice leather tiedown headstall with concho type design
-1 leather tiedown (the actual tiedown from the headstall to the cinch)
-Absorbine fly bonnet (dont think this has ever been used, still in box and black in color)
-2 red polo wraps, these are the super thin type
-Couple of bits, one is just a simple o-ring snaffle and another is a copper snaffle with a little shank, but nothing major, still a mild bit

I am sure I am missing a lot, but you get the idea. I would like to sell this all at once just to avoid a hassle and would give it away at $100.

I also have a tote full of old show/rodeo clothes. All size S/XS and size 0 jeans. There are AT LEAST 10 button down shirts (used for high-school rodeo) and 5 pairs of jeans (some Lawton and Rockies) ranging from light denim color to black. Also included is a pair of turquoise chaps with fringe (medium condition - I bought these used back in the day) and a really REALLY nice pair of black riding chaps with no fringe (these would work well for daily riding use for English as well. I think these were worn 2 or 3 times). There are also a couple silver/gold belt buckles (not huge) and some nice silver earrings.

I would be willing to let all of this go for $50.

Buyer will need to pay shipping and I do take paypal.

Again, would prefer to sell everything bulk together, but if you see something that you would like to single out, let me know and I will send a picture and price it out for you.

-Lydia

See less See more
#81 ·
Hey guys, I only want to sell this stuff as a lot. I just want it gone.

I checked everything last night, here is what is included in the lot:

*Tooled Breastcollar (top on in the picture on the first page of thread)
*Horse sized halters (2)-used, but no rips or tears, very usuable
*English leathers and stirrups-do not know the brand, very cheap though. Need to be cleaned, but no rips or tears
*Western training headstalls, one-ear style (2)
*Reins-#2,#4,#5,#6 are included
*Black Splint Boots (2) size Medium-single velcro style
*Gold Horse Bookends
*NEW Black Ultrashield Fly Bonnet, horse size
*Red Track Bandages (6 total)
*Navy Horse size Halter with Leather
*Western Quik-stop Bitless Bridle
*Breyer Horses (2)
*Plastic Canteen designed to fit against pommel of western saddle
*Tiedown Headstalls (2)
*Black Splint Boots-size Medium-double velcro style
*Black Neoprene No-Turn Bell Boots (2 sets)
*Blue Fleece Cooler with embroidery-horse size
*Western Blankets (2) and White under pad (1)
*English saddle pads-1 thick dressage style, 1 thinner AP style
*Bits: O-Ring snaffle and Copper snaffle with shank

#83 ·
I will need the entire address to get you a shipping quote (my mail room cannot quote without this, sorry). Feel free to PM this info to me.

I do have a person who is interested in the lot and who is awaiting a shipping quote currently. I will still get the quote for you too in case the sale falls through.

Thanks!

#86 ·
kaydeebug-

First of all, the flag holder has already been sold...its not on my list of things still available...

And secondly, I only want to sell everything as a lot at this point. I am not looking to "make" money on this stuff, I am just looking to get rid of it and not have to ship everything seperately as that would take a lot of time and energy on my part.

I am sorry the flag holder is no longer available.

Thanks!

#88 ·
I should have it this morning. I am very sorry that my mail room is a little slow right now. We are shipping a bunch of training manuals for work right now since its January.

He notified me yesterday that he would have them this morning.

Thanks for being patient with me :D

#97 ·
Actually-

I didnt answer your PM because I was busy working and then I leave work at 4pm...

As I told you in PM yesterday, while you were arguing the price down (over $12 people) and then told me that you would "decline, thanks", someone else bought the lot.

I am sorry if you are upset, however my price for these things was more than fair and someone else jumped on the opportunity while you were complianing over a few dollars.

Thanks everyone and again....EVERYTHING IS SOLD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.