The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   A horse's bond... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/horses-bond-65420/)

RoCru 09-22-2010 08:40 PM

A horse's bond...

3 Attachment(s)
Well, we had initially decided to sell my boy, Sundance. We drove down to the farm to spend some one on one time with him. While I was there, I sat in the field and watched him graze. I got no pics myself, since he kept getting in my face. So I gave the camera to my hubby and he sneaked a couple pics. Sundance has never been so affectionate with us. While I was sitting in the grass he kept coming up to me and nuzzling and nibbling my face, and proping his head on my shoulders. Today has shown me how strong my bond is with the little horse. We're moving him to a closer pasture ASAP, and we're scheduling him a trainer in the spring to get him fully trained. :)

ShutUpJoe 09-22-2010 09:08 PM

What a sweat looking horse : )

RoCru 09-22-2010 09:13 PM

He is SUPER sweet!!! I honestly could not have asked for a better personality in a horse. Never kicked, bitten, or bucked. Follows us around like a big dog, and loves to give kisses, apparently!

Carleen 09-22-2010 10:35 PM

Horses have a way of doing that to you!! He's so cute, love his leg markings!

smrobs 09-22-2010 10:44 PM

Wow, what a sweetie. :smile:

RoCru 09-23-2010 07:23 PM

He's the sweetest natured horse I've had. Honestly, I could not bring myself to sell him and lose out on that personality. He's gonna be amazing when we get him finished out in the Spring. :)

ChevyPrincess 09-23-2010 08:18 PM

I'm glad you guys decided to tackle the challenge together =) But, everyone says horses always sense when they are going to get sold.

The day I had to load my gelding to sell him, he was the sweetest thing, and he would not load in the trailer. With help of a butt rope he did, but that was not like him at all.

annaleah 09-23-2010 08:38 PM

He is a sweet looking horse and very pretty too! The day i sold my arab I loaded him into the trailer and he stood there and gave me a hug as I was crying in his neck. One of the worst days I've ever had..