The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   I Feel This Could've Been Handled Differently (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/i-feel-couldve-been-handled-differently-65651/)

Phantomcolt18 09-25-2010 09:52 PM

I Feel This Could've Been Handled Differently

I dont know if this was posted before(sorry if it was) but I felt this girl could've totally handled this situation differently. What do you think?

Amarea 09-25-2010 09:54 PM

OMG. Look at the HUGE smile on her face when she grabs the whip! All I will say is karma is a *B* and I hope karma smacks her a few times with a whip!

Gillian 09-25-2010 10:10 PM

Terrible horsemanship. The timing was so off.

Horse definitely didn't associate the "discipline" with his bucking.
That's just stupid.

smrobs 09-25-2010 10:13 PM

Wow, she calls that a buck? How in the heck can she ride a canter but can't ride that, especially with all the warning signs she had that it was coming? What a little witch.

Amarea 09-25-2010 10:14 PM

Watch the other videos on youtube smrobs... It looks like she INTENTIONALLY sets him off just to hit him!!!!!!!!

Charis 09-25-2010 10:15 PM

There's a whole lotta stupid out there; this is a good example of it. Horse's mind was already off of 'bucked that annoying thing off' and wandering elsewhere when she started hitting him. To him, he was being punished for standing there.

westerncowgurl 09-25-2010 10:20 PM

that buck was way to small to be hitting him like that, and she smiled when she hit him! and she says she loves her horse!

sarahver 09-25-2010 10:21 PM

That was not even close to a buck. Girl rides like a sack of sh*t, can't sit a little wriggle from the horse and then takes great pleasure in whipping it. What a disgrace.

franknbeans 09-25-2010 10:28 PM

Watched a couple of the others..This was the worst, for sure. Ridiculous, IMO.

She needs to quit jabbing with those spurs.....perhaps use her leg properly? Just sayin.......:-) Oh-and maybe quit pulling at the same time.....?

Phantomcolt18 09-25-2010 10:33 PM

See this was all that I was thinking....he looks like a very good horse and with her spurring and pulling your asking for a buck....I've ridden bigger bucks than that and stuck to the saddle like glue. I also HATE that she's smiling when grabbing the bit and you guys are right timeing is waaay off. I feel bad for the boy I do. Having the horse fear you is only gonna lead to more complications down the road. ~sigh~

Edit- Also notice it's the camera person handing her the whip ~double sigh~