The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Barn Maintenance (/barn-maintenance/)
-   -   Free Stable Website (

orloff 09-28-2010 06:59 PM

Free Stable Website
Hey All,

I need to get some more work added to my portfolio so I thought I would offer a few free websites out to peoples horse business. If you want one reply back on this thread with your email or email me directly at

The websites could be similar to this: Home of Washington State Horse Park and this Patterson Creek Equestrian Center - Home

Let me know soon so I can get started right away. I can get cheap domains and hosting too or free subdomains that dont come with ads.

Thanks for the help, Jeremy

orloff 10-03-2010 12:45 AM

Anyone interested? I can have you a website with a domain for only $10 per year with no ads, professionally designed by me to add work to my portfolio for a short time only.

If you choose not to have a real domain I can get you a sub-domain for free with no ads as well. Email me if interested!

WWA 10-05-2010 01:36 PM

That's an amazing offer orloff! Thank you!
I myself am not in the market for a website right now but I have seen many websites latety that could definitely profit from a new face! ;)

orloff 10-06-2010 06:43 PM

Thanks! Spread the news about it. I need things to do!